What should I visit in Prague
25 things to do in Prague
The capital of the Czech Republic has a lot to offer - especially historically. But also pulls beyond thatPraguethe visitors under its spell! We don't know whether this beguiling effect emanates from the mysterious alleys, the enchanted bridges over the Vltava or the pleasure of absinthe. But we know exactly what you should definitely see in Prague. And present you 25 things that you have to do in Prague.
1. Visit Prague Castle, which is visible from almost every point in the city.
2. Visit St. Vitus Cathedral, the largest church building in the Czech Republic. Make sure you don't miss the beautiful Mucha windows.
3. Take a stroll through Prague's beautiful Old Town, the Staré Město.
4. Take a break in the Franciscan Garden, a natural oasis in the New Town, Nové Město.
5. Visit the Malá Strana district (Little Quarter of Prague), with its romantic little squares and alleys.
6. Take a guided tour of the Jewish Quarter. The history of the district is impressive, as are the gravestones in the cemetery.
7. Take a picture of the famous “Tanzhaus”, a modern and unique building.
8. Follow in the footsteps of the artists from past centuries and drink a glass of absinthe.
9. Cross the Charles Bridge and touch the statues, it will bring you luck.
10. Listen to the street musicians on Charles Bridge.
11. Stand by the John Lennon Wall for a few minutes.
12. Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art on Kampa Island
13. If the weather is good, have a picnic in Stromovka Park.
14. The Prague Astronomical Clock is the most beautiful and oldest astronomical clock in the world. It is one of the most important landmarks in the city.
15. Try “Vepřo Knedlo Zelo”, the national dish of the Czech Republic. It's roast pork with dumplings and cabbage.
16. Have a coffee in the Louvre café and immerse yourself in the time when Kafka held philosophical debates with his contemporaries here (Národní, no. 20).
17. Stroll between the colorful houses in Goldener Gässchen and stop at number 22. This is where Franz Kafka lived and worked.
18. Prague is a city of brewers, and the U Fleků Brewery Pub, founded in 1499, is the most famous in the city.
19. The Clementinum is the second largest building complex in Prague and was the seat of the Jesuit College. Today it houses the country's national library and various institutes.
20. Discover the Vrtba Garden, one of the most important baroque gardens north of the Alps and a UNESCO cultural monument.
21. On the first floor of the cubist building "House of the Black Mother of God" in Prague's old town you will find the Grand Café Orient, which was reopened in 2005 with the original furnishings. Treat yourself to a coffee and a piece of cake in one of the most beautiful cafés in Europe!
22. If you are in love and are exploring Prague with your partner, you can put a lock on the small bridge on Teufelsbach, Velkoprevorsky Mlyn.
23. Make a detour to Karlovy Vary, the famous spa town. Treat yourself to a relaxing traditional-style session in the hot springs or sip a spa beer 😉
24. Visit the Prague Powder Tower, a 15th century defensive structure.
25. Attend a performance in the Black Light Imago Theater and be enchanted by the stories told with the help of darkness, light and colors.
Have you ever been to Prague? What are your tips for the Czech capital? We look forward to your comments!
- Which is the wealthiest African country
- What are some photos never seen
- Could human beings be artificial intelligence?
- How can I reduce my fat belly
- Keep yourself physically fit
- What is more beautiful than art
- What was a punt gun
- How do digital marketing agencies market themselves
- Can girls apply for a train driver?
- Learning languages besides English is useless
- How do supermarkets affect customers
- What religion was the Prophet Muhammad before Islam
- What are the best binary options webinars
- What is an example of superficial
- What does scaffolding mean in biology
- What are the benefits of eating fruits
- How people made their money
- Have you cured cancer naturally?
- Is Putrajaya Kuala Lumpur worth seeing
- Why is the Bahamas considered a country
- What is another word forever on time
- Sex is maximum happiness
- How can shopping be a hobby
- Which node js framework should I use