What are warning signs in a relationship
Painful love How do you recognize a toxic relationship?
At first they were still on cloud nine. The relationship seemed perfect, the partner loving. But in toxic relationships, this picture can change dramatically. "Toxic relationships start beautifully," explains relationship expert Susanne Kraft. "This phase is called" love bombing ". You are literally bombarded with love." According to the expert, however, this is not real love with toxic partners, but advertising measures or advertising attempts that last the first few months and sometimes up to a year. "Then the situation changes and the partner shows his true colors. He becomes more and more demanding, more and more threatening and more and more contentious," says the expert.
Warning signs of a toxic relationship
"Toxic relationships can be recognized by the fact that they are not good at all, but actually hurt a lot and can make you mentally and physically ill," explains Susanne Kraft. According to the relationship expert, a toxic partner reacts noticeably often with criticism, accusations and degradation. Such partners often have a great need for dominance, power, and control.
According to Kraft, women are predominantly affected. "This is because it is predominantly men who are toxic partners. 75 percent of all toxic partners are men," said Kraft. The respective partners are often so dependent on their toxic counterparts that it is difficult for them to break free. Sometimes even physical withdrawal symptoms are possible.
The struggle out of a toxic relationship
"Symptoms of emotional dependency and the fact that in such a relationship you often have to face a severe social retirement because you are ashamed in front of family, friends and colleagues make it difficult to free yourself from a toxic relationship," says Susanne Kraft . The expert therefore advises you to find yourself again, learn to perceive yourself again and also to appreciate yourself.
One should also turn to other people. This can be friends, family or a counseling center. "You should strive to work through the relationship in order to recognize what you need so that something like that doesn't happen again in the next relationship," says Susanne Kraft.
Pro Familia does not only offer help to young people with relationship and partnership problems. A list of all advice centers or online advice can be found on the website.
The "Violence against Women" helpline of the Federal Office for Family and Civil Society Tasks also offers help on: 08000 116 016.
You can reach the telephone counseling around the clock, toll-free on 0800-111 011 1.
- What causes darkening after smoking weed
- Unicef actually helps people in poverty
- How can I download Server ID Videos
- How do I cure celiac disease, of course
- Graphic design can be a career
- Why are you a creature of habit
- Can I get a sponsor in Sweden
- What is the TikTok shadow ban
- Time can exist without matter and energy
- How do baby boomers think
- Does Coinbase have an affiliate program
- What are the denominations in socialism
- How should quality education be?
- What's fifteen percent of two thousand
- Narcissists need love
- Why do they put animals on coins
- What types of software projects are there
- Are all Israeli Jews
- Where does space begin
- How much is 10k gold per gram
- Can I start blogging without a 1,000
- What is the most expensive consumer yacht
- Why is pancreatic cancer usually inoperable?
- What are content ideas