What does fie symbolize
Color symbolism: the meaning of violet and purple
Purple, in the tone of an amethyst, is complex, multilayered and complicated in its character as well as in its symbolism. In violet and lilac, the earthly red unites with the heavenly blue and becomes the epitome of the mystical and mysterious. At the same time, violet unites all the other opposites of red and blue: the cold with the hot, the present with the fleeting, the masculine with the feminine. The latter is the reason why feminists have made use of the colors purple or violet to represent androgyny - equality.
The far-sighted equilibrium of blue in combination with the power of red gives rise to one of the meanings of violet: psychological strength. Violet also stands for supernatural - the sensual red "removed from the earth" by the spiritual blue. Another meaning of violet is transformation - through the merging of the opposites of red and blue, it represents coping with phases of upheaval in life from which the personality emerges stronger. However, the transformation also has a symbolic downside: purple is the color of deep sorrow. The fiery red is extinguished by the blue. At the same time, blue sacrifices its freedom for the earthly component of the red component. Violet stands for insight, profundity and psychological strength - as well as for grief and loss.
Red violet / purple
If the violet tone is clearly in one direction, it is perceived as much less tense. As in the case of the fascinating purple product details - the once most expensive color in the world - the color of kings. Here blue only acts as “taming” the wild character of red and creates a dignified, glamorous color. This symbolizes royal opulence and royal extravagance like no other. It stands for fascination, luxury and beguiling, sublime beauty.
If the violet tone leans towards the blue side, a tone is created that stands for thoughtful introvertedness. In contrast to pure blue, however, it has become tangible through the red. Blue-violet product details symbolize sober certainty, melancholy and sensitivity.
Light purple / lavender / mauve
Light purple nuances are the last tones in the evening sky before it gets dark. They represent the farewell of the day. Lilac product details, lavender and mauve product details also stand for the end of a journey and for the “last look back” at the end of a stage. These tones stand for a fragile, graceful beauty as well as for melancholy, sentimentality and nostalgia.
Dark purple / night purple
In its dark nuances, violet product details acquire a dark mysticism. It stands for impenetrable depths - hypnotic, absorbent and mysterious. Its symbolism is the obscure complexity, the drama, the magic and a dominant kind of extravagance and power.
More colors and their meanings
Also learn about the meanings of blue, yellow, green, orange and red.
- What's trending in the US now
- What does a chiropractic adjustment 1
- Is the room dark or colored black
- How much is ambergris worth per pound
- Which country practices incest
- Nurses prioritize patients in triage
- How much does our health define us?
- Which is important fame or money
- How do I grant permissions for Discord
- What triggered intellectual property
- Is bodybuilding possible with calisthenics?
- What is international trade the result
- Can the FDA license new drugs
- Which stores sell guns in Oregon
- Who is China's greatest enemy
- How do I deal with a domineering woman
- What is a cube of 3
- What should never change in Islamabad Pakistan
- To whom is the Prime Minister responsible?
- Who is the target audience for FedEx
- Why do companies have income differences?
- What is Mecca
- How are you going to celebrate your birthday today
- Have you tried the Plant Paradox Diet