How do I make a chocolate cake
Springform pan (Ø 26 cm) grease. Open the oven 180 degrees (circulating air: 160 degrees) preheat.
With the Le Creuset springform pan, your cakes will turn out without any problems. It has an excellent non-stick coating and is made of high quality carbon steel. The shape is dishwasher-safe and acid-resistant. Just perfect for any type of cake.
Beat soft butter with sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until frothy. Gradually add the eggs. Mix the flour with cocoa and baking powder and stir in alternately with the milk.
Finally stir in the grated chocolate. Pour into the pan, smooth out and bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool completely on a cake rack.
Loosen the springform rim. Put the cake on a wire rack. Roughly chop the dark couverture and melt in a bowl over a double boiler. Pour chocolate over the cake and spread it on the cake. Let it sit for about 30 minutes. If you like, sprinkle the cake with a little cocoa powder.
Do you still need a wire rack? Your baked goods, whether cakes or biscuits, can cool down evenly on the Kaiser cooling rack. Thanks to the non-stick coating, your baked goods can be removed from the grid without any problems.
This will keep the cake fresh for a long time
The cake can be baked up to 3 days in advance. Simply wrap airtight in cling film after baking. So it stays fresh for a long time.
- What is cryogenic hibernation in space travel
- How does the binomial theorem work
- What's your favorite plugin in WordPress
- What does PS really mean
- Will decals damage the wall
- Is it a desirable quality to be stubborn?
- Can I have sugar in my diet?
- Thieves make money by shoplifting
- Is Harvard still the best school
- Why is 0 0 1 3
- What is happening between China and Hong Kong
- Which is the best RSS feed reader
- Are mathematicians gifted people
- Why aren't we all the same?
- What is the most powerful narcotic on the market
- What is eNTRI for a Malaysian Visa
- Which diet stabilizes blood sugar best
- What does it mean to take advantage of someone
- Is China bigger than the USA?
- Why do we want things
- What do R programmers use Python for
- What kind of hairdresser are you
- Why is food being processed
- What is a typical German lunch