How much did Google pay for Android
Pay easily - with Google
Google Pay. The simple and fast way to pay in shops, in apps or on the web. You can also collect rewards from our partners and save your favorite cards - all in one place.
Your data remains safe and secure.
Contactless, fast and secure in shops
Simply pay with what you already have on hand - Android smartphone or smartwatch. Faster than reaching for your wallet or paying with a giro card.
Google Pay works wherever you see these symbols on the payment terminal
Look out for these symbols at the checkout
Google Pay already works with numerous debit or credit cards in Germany. In addition, each bank account can be stored in Google Pay via PayPal. Very easily.
4465 5678 9123 4567
Your safety is our concern
Google Pay protects your payment information with several layers of security. Your card number is never saved on your smartphone, but instead an encrypted virtual account number is used. For higher payment amounts (depending on the credit institution stored), you also have to unlock your device - but even then do not enter a PIN on the terminal. And if your smartphone is lost, you can remotely search for it, lock it or delete the content stored on it - unlike your conventional wallet. So your account is always safe.
Same advantages - less effort
With Google Pay you can continue to secure rewards, receive cashback and use the advantages of your bank or PayPal - without taking your wallet out of your pocket. You can also save loyalty point programs from our partners and collect points via your smartphone.
This website uses Google cookies so that access can be analyzed. For this purpose, information about your use of our website is forwarded to Google. View Details
- What do you think of Chinese students
- What do you think are legal gun laws
- Single player games are losing popularity
- What parts is the engine made of
- Why are you proud to be Indonesian
- What are 10 examples of simple machines
- What is the best browser Chrome or Firefox
- What is 100 1000 100
- What are some companies like Dalberg
- Is it possible to reverse inflation
- What if the exchange rate goes up
- What if I eat salad every day
- How many wives did Chandragupta Maurya have
- Should I work for KFC or McDonalds?
- Can we influence the Google search results
- How do music fees work
- Are Tamils anti-Hindu
- Why is extreme pleasure actually intense pain?
- How do I start the app development business
- What are a good five syllable words
- Is eating chicken unhealthy for every meal?
- What does lim x 0 mean?
- Well worth the higher education
- Should I hire a prostitute?