Why do I like to live alone
23 things that only people who like to be alone can understand
There are people who like to be alone, yes, even love it. What do you think they are like?
There is a huge difference between being alone and being alone. A loner will always prefer to be alone, but will never feel lonely.Also read:
The best revenge is self-love
Strong women don't beg, they leave when they feel unwanted
Loners are a unique breed of people. They prefer a smaller group of friends, and they don't mind spending time alone and being with themselves.
Unlike those who feel lonely, loners never feel lonely.
In fact, they feel more fulfilled when they are in their own society, because then they have the greatest contact with themselves.
Loners are very self-aware, and perhaps this is the main reason they prefer to be alone.
Not many are lucky enough to be friends with a loner. They choose their friends carefully and they can easily spot a fake.
Some people think "being alone" is a bad thing. It either means that you are antisocial or undesirable, neither of whom are in a good position.Also read:
The last thing I want is to go away, but I have to do it for my own good
Helping people help themselves
Yes, silence is emotional abuse - and you can do something about it
But actually, being alone isn't necessarily a bad thing because there are a handful of benefits to learning to accept loneliness.
I'm not in favor of everyone locking themselves up in a bunker because no one can deny the benefits and joys that come with fulfilling relationships with other people.
But I say if you learn to enjoy being alone, you will grow as a person.
Loners are interesting people, but unfortunately they are very often misunderstood. Here are 23 things that only these types of people can understand:
1. A weekend when you have no plans, no commitments, and nowhere to be at all is considered to be one of the best weekends you will ever have.
2. Sometimes friends will try to make plans with you and you have no reason to refuse except for the fact that you just want to be alone that day.Also read:
I'm not giving up, I just need some time
15 things that very self-confident people don't do
5 behaviors that mentally strong women will not tolerate
(Your plan is not to have any plans, people need to understand by now, right?)
3. A good music, literature, or television show can grab your attention for far longer than any party, club, or bar.
4. Leaving to a secluded cabin in the middle of the forest to only exist for a limited period of time sounds like the best vacation idea you can imagine.
5. There is nothing more exciting than planning a long, solo road trip because you know you will be able to think your thoughts, listen to your music, and play your audiobooks for hours.
Is there anything better?
6. When people say they cannot eat in a restaurant by themselves, you say: Wreally?
It's one of the simple pleasures in life! Eat? Well. A book? Well. No conversation at all? Perfect.Also read:
10 things you should do before falling in love
How I finally made up my mind to love myself first
7. The worst quality a potential lover could have is "clingy". You need your space like you need air to breathe. It is important.
When they have to be around you all the time? - Dealbreaker!
8. Even if you are clingy, you carve out hours of alone time just to keep your sanity (and to keep your relationship healthy and happy).
9. The only person you would ever marry would be someone who also loves to spend time alone, otherwise this thing will never last.
10. If anyone who knows you would describe you, they would undoubtedly use this word: independent.
11. Your intuition is on point because you spend an insane amount of time alone and cultivate it.
12. While the people around you hate being single, you think it is such a joy to be able to enjoy your solitude as you please, and that feeling is all the better when you live alone because you have so much time got to do all of your little things that you do when no one is around.
13. You're always working on a project - usually something artistic - and get nervous if you haven't been able to work on it for a few days.
14. When hanging out with people, you prefer to see them individually or in a small group. The more intimate and deep the conversation, the better.
15. You are an observer - observe and study people's behavior - and, funnily enough, you are usually quite popular, which can be a problem considering how much time you want to be alone.
16. A full day alone makes you feel more grounded than anything else.
17. You tend to enjoy cold, rainy weather as it gives you an excuse to hibernate in your house and read, sit by the fire, think, curl up, write in your journal.
18. If you are not thinking about the big questions in life, you must be dead.
19. Because you value spending time alone, you are more present and attentive when spending time with people because you don't feel like you are missing out on time alone.
20. You would much rather hike or go to the beach alone than with anyone, which is not to say that you don't like going with people, it's just a more engaging experience when you do it alone.
21. Sure, it's fun to have wine with friends, but having a bottle of wine to yourself at the end of a long day? 100% in heaven.
22. Traveling to a new place alone (even if the new place is only fifty kilometers away) is your idea of a great time.
You always either plan a solo adventure, go on a solo adventure, or come back from one.
To experience the world with your own eyes and without the opinion of others is not just a wish, but an essential need of yours.
23. Nothing compares to the feeling when someone rejects you and you are suddenly left alone in surprise.
Then you think, “Oh well, more time to read a book!” And it really is an inviolable feeling of happiness.
If you enjoy spending a lot of time alone, you are a strong, courageous individual with the ability to form deep and meaningful bonds with others that can last a lifetime.
Others may assume that you think you feel superior to those around you, but they are wrong - you simply have high levels of self-esteem and you refuse to live life on someone else's terms.
Your independence will get you far, so be proud!
- Which mathematician contributed the most to math?
- 1 meter feet
- What is the Stokes Theorem
- 4 millimeters correspond to the number of micrometers
- Have you ever visited Pakistan?
- Why does Quora not allow image comments
- Will climate change be dangerous
- What do cleaning services cost in general
- What does infinite + 1 equal
- Has anyone visited Malaysia before?
- What did you understand in life
- Why did Arsenal sell Walcott
- How do grocery stores get their inventory
- Do you take your own advice
- What is another word forever on time
- What are some high-profit niche markets
- How are pointer addresses assigned in malloc
- What are the secondary colors in art
- Adam DAngelo is a Jew
- What are some experiences from Chadar Trek
- What is low voltage electrical equipment
- Why do people fall in love 3
- Is the US Defense Military privatized
- Space mining is now being carried out