What are the basics of building construction
Basics of structural engineering
The module "Basics of structural engineering" consists of 2 sub-courses, which are offered jointly by the Institute for Materials in Building (WiB), the Institute for Structural Design (KGBauko) and the Facade Technology Department.
Content of the lecture
The partial event “Basics of structural engineering, Part 1”, conceived as a pure series of lectures, is supervised by the KGBauko Institute and includes the presentation of the structural interrelationships and detailed solutions that are usually encountered in structural engineering projects. All relevant design principles for the individual components of a building (from the foundation to the roof) are dealt with using practical examples. Further information on the first part of the event can be found on the homepage of the KGBauko Institute: www.kgbauko.tu-darmstadt.de
The partial event “Basics of Structural Engineering, Part 2”, which is also conceived as a pure series of lectures, is offered jointly by the Institute WiB and the Facade Technology Department. The partial event includes the presentation of the fundamental building physics interrelationships of heat, moisture, sound and fire protection, which are additionally explained using simple examples of typical building constructions. In this context, reference is also made to materials and their structural behavior.
The end of the module is a practical excursion.
|Responsible professor / lecturer||Prof. Dr. ir. E.A.B. Koenders|
|supervisor|| M.Sc. Christoph Mankel|
M.Sc. Shifan Zhang
M.Sc. Mona Nazari Sam
|classification||BSc BI / BSc UI: Elective subject area|
|Consultation hour||see information material TUCaN|
Information on the exams "Basics of structural engineering"
|module||event||Room / time||Aids||Remarks|
|Basics of structural engineering||Basics of structural engineering, part I (building construction)|| L4 | 02 1 + 2 / 15:15 to 16:00 |
|No aids are allowed||A minimum number of points must be achieved in both parts of the module|
|Basics of structural engineering, part II (building physics)|| L4 | 02 1 + 2 / 16:15 to 17:00 |
|No aids are allowed|
- Black holes send out massive lightning strikes
- GMO foods cause liver toxicity
- What is the difference between FIR and complaint
- How dangerous is smallpox
- English is a standard language
- Why is Quora Content Review rephrasing questions
- How to safely wash raw chicken
- Are people born with an ego
- What is criminology
- Which factors make a relationship work?
- How are square roots of decimal places calculated
- Is 4-step kidney cancer curable
- Which mental disorders cause thought insertions?
- How can you avoid back pain
- Which tropical country has the least pollution?
- Are companies unwilling to hire foreign programmers?
- I can eat after drinking alcohol
- Why USA hates China products
- What is a soccer bat
- Who is the inventor of cyberpunk
- Freedom of expression is restricted
- Can you sell websites
- What features characterize the Michigan accent
- Where do I sell old coins
- How would you fix the obesity epidemic
- Internet privacy is dead
- Where are the Deccan traps
- Which affiliate marketing niches work
- What is used in a gun barrel
- Hot chocolate can cause cancer
- Are vitamin D supplements good for you?
- How do you start asking questions
- How do I improve B2B marketing campaigns
- Why am I not answering your question