What is full funnel marketing
YouTube is one of the social media giants, owned by Google, and is the second most visited website in the world after Google. As a professional online marketing agency, Starmo offers customers all over Germany comprehensive YouTube video marketing services.
In-house expert. The combination of videography with professionally targeted YouTube advertising campaigns, our offers to increase brand awareness, drive intervention, inquiries, and drive the growth of your business.
YouTube video marketing:
Since the return on investment (ROI) of YouTube ads is much higher than that of traditional television advertising, it's no wonder that more and more businesses are making the full switch to online advertising. You only pay when a viewer sees your entire ad. If he jumps straight to the video, you pay nothing. That's why the first five seconds count. From the initial concept to storyboarding, production, and campaign management, we take care of everything to ensure your ads are performing the best and increasing your ROI.
As the largest online user-generated content platform in the world, YouTube advertising enables you to serve ads on popular videos, channels, and websites relevant to your brand with powerful targeting.
As an online marketer, we have the most exclusive knowledge and experience in advertising on YouTube. Hence, we would like to share our knowledge of why you should advertise here on YouTube.
Why should you advertise on YouTube?
YouTube is a rapidly growing platform and the second most popular search engine after Google. Over a billion YouTube hours are played worldwide every day. This offers an enormous reach and makes YouTube an exciting platform with great potential.
With YouTube you can advertise your customers with text and images and thus create appealing content that is aligned using data-based segmentation criteria.
Facts about YouTube
YouTube went live in 2005 and now has over 3 billion users. YouTube is available in over 100 countries in more than 80 languages. Users upload 500 hours of videos to the platform every minute and the number of hours users spend on YouTube is increasing by more than 50% year on year.
Hence, there is a lot of content that is viewed by a lot of visitors. This makes YouTube one of the most efficient advertising channels, especially when you compare it to television. The main advantage of YouTube is that your call to action is just a click away.
Two types of YouTube advertising
YouTube offers the possibility to advertise according to many different criteria such as interests, remarketing, subject areas or demographic characteristics.
YouTube calls its advertising platform TrueView, which is divided into two different types of advertising: in-stream and in-display.
In-display TrueView video ads appear in search results on YouTube, similar to standard Google ads.
You can also view ads on the right side of YouTube while the video is playing. Ads are also displayed as encouraging suggestions on the YouTube home page.
For in-display ads, you only pay when visitors click on the ad.
In-stream is the promotion of video ads that appear before the visitor can watch the video they want. The visitor can skip the ad after 5 seconds if he does not find the desired content. You can get scripts from us, you just have to add the scripts and speak into the microphone.
You only pay if the user has watched more than 30 seconds of the video, or the entire video if the video ad lasts less than 30 seconds.
This type is widely used as branding video to help raise awareness about the company. For this reason, it is important that the company's USPs (Unique Selling Points) are shown in the video - and preferably early enough - so that the user is clear who the company is. It is also important to personalize the video and include some form of call-to-action so the user knows how to get in touch with the company. Finally, it is important that the content is engaging for the first five seconds so that the user is motivated to watch the rest of the video.
Visitors who voluntarily watch until the end of the video are considered engaged users, which would be of interest to most businesses.
6 reasons why you should advertise on YouTube
- As an advertiser, you only pay when a visitor clicks on your website or has viewed your video for more than 30 seconds.
- Typical cost per view (CPV) is less than £ 0.01.
- You have the opportunity to segment and address your target group.
- Leads at ridiculous prices,
- Retargeting with videos on You Tube is extremely cheap.
- YouTube is the most frequently visited website in Germany.
- Which country is most open to sex?
- Why is a rainbow vacuum cleaner so expensive
- What's the worst drawing you've ever seen
- Are the British patriotic
- Why is society based on money
- What is considered good looking
- What drives a person crazy
- Malaysia is the first world
- Who is the target audience for FedEx
- Why can't google index onion pages
- How do wall craters arise?
- How do vegetarians still enjoy their food?
- What is sustainable development
- Can a yacht be stolen?
- Why is there so much poverty
- Does social media SEO
- What do small businesses think of Trump
- What's your favorite gingerbread recipe
- How do I develop an eLearning platform
- Can I criticize the paradox of choice?
- Why does my tortoise bite its shell
- Why do gamers like to swear
- Could be Boruto Hokage
- How many inches are in 3 meters