Why do people love snow so much
What it says about you when you look forward to the first snow
1. You have not forgotten the child in you
The child in you doesn't have to find a home, it has one. And a really loving one. Because you give your mini alter ego a voice in you. And yes, it just squeaks quite happily when the cool white gold trickles from the sky.
2. You are an optimist
Because a pessimist would be annoyed about scratching a car, the risk of accidents, the ailing rain gutter and the stupid snow shoveling. Since being angry and happy at the same time doesn't really work, there is only one thing left: You are an optimist!
3. You have fond memories of the past
Drink warm cocoa while a snow storm is raging outside, run across glittering snowy landscapes, go sledding, crush ice crusts ... all of these are probably part of your childhood memories. To be happy about something is always associated with good experiences. Speaking of "good" ...
4. You see the good in everything
Anyone who manages to recognize the magic in frozen water is certainly not entirely untalented when it comes to "seeing pink". In every person, in every situation. Rags are not part of your repertoire that often ...
5. You are not afraid to leave your comfort zone
If you are not afraid of the cold, mud and clogged streets, you would discover distant countries without batting an eyelid. Comfort zone? What's this? Oh, what you left on the day you were born and never looked again ...
6. You are close to nature
Anyone who makes their happiness dependent on natural phenomena can only be a child of nature. That's right! Louis Vuitton doesn't make you happier than snow!
7. You can't get your mood spoiled so quickly
Ok, at most with a degree above zero and rain ... :-)
8. You have a particularly good chance of getting very old
How do we know? Well, several studies have shown that optimistic people are healthier and live longer. See what it is all about to be happy!
9. You are a fantastic mom / grandma / aunt / godmother etc.
Of course you can pretend in front of the children that all the joys of children are fun too. But hand on heart, we also noticed earlier when someone just did the compulsory program for us. True joy in childish little joys (like snow), which you can feel as a child through and through.
10. You don't take life, yourself and the world too seriously
"I'm late for the meeting because of this stupid snow" - you won't hear that sentence from you. Because you know: The world keeps turning even in white. Even if you're late.
- Is information asymmetry responsible for moral hazard
- How long have you been reading Quora?
- How can I totally understand English
- What's the worst thing about television
- Is 16 too old to start boxing
- What about the hype about alkaline water
- Is energy a result of unstable space-time
- How Facebook Ads bids work
- Are there really zombies and vampires
- What is the name of the cooking school
- How do psychopaths get away with murder?
- How is Mercari different from eBay
- How can I square a large number?
- Where is Quanzhou
- Is Isaiah chapter 7 14 about Jesus
- Are beautiful people actually healthier?
- Journalists never commit crimes
- What is the difference between stemming and lemmatization
- How accurate are the sibling DNA tests
- Sharks can become morbidly obese
- When do pay stubs appear on ADP
- What Are Some Simple Affiliate Marketing Tips
- What is the most beautiful dark song
- How have minorities affected the US government?
- Is the Finnish government right or left
- Where do all the photons go
- What does the flag of Rwanda symbolize
- What are the benefits of Facebook Marketing
- Who uses the Steam Web API
- How do people behave less intelligently?
- What are targeted music
- Why did China become a world factory
- Why is beauty beautiful