What's the best thing about Bit Mesra
BIT Noida, India, International Online Animation Film Festival 2020 ()
Rules and Instructions:
1. (1) The theme of the film should be "Humanity".
(2). Film could be made with any animation technique.
3. (3) The duration of the film should be 1 to 5 minutes including the title.
4. (4) The language of the film should be English or subtitles or dubbing in English.
5. All animation content such as drawings, visuals, video, etc. should be original or if any reference is taken from other sources such as music etc. it should be copyright free and properly acknowledged.
6. (6) There should be no direct or indirect representation or reference to any religion, culture, gender, nation, political or group, etc. Film should appeal to everyone in general.
7). Film that depicts all negativity will not be part of the festival.
8. Films should be suitable for teenagers, children, and family visits.
9. (3) Participants are expected to self-censor.
10. There should be no rude violence, bad language and nudity, or adult content, etc. that is unsuitable for minors or intended to be displayed in an educational establishment.
11. Any controversy arising due to the content of the animation will result in disqualification from the festival.
12. - Yes. Who can participate:
a. Students from schools, college, academic institute, etc.
b. Age criteria: 18 years over
c. Citizenship: Any nation, provided their country's rules allow them to participate
13. If a younger student (younger than 18 years old) made the film, he or she can be part of the team that equally deserves the certificate. Their parent, legal guardian, or mentor can fill out the entry form.
14. A participant can send more than one film. Films can also be sent in groups.
15). The certificates are issued to all team members individually according to the information provided by the participant.
16. The purpose of the film festival is to show the importance of humanity and good values in difficult times of the Covid-19 pandemic.
17. All of these films from different nations will be held under a platform on a blog www.bitnoidafilmfestival.blogspot.com for online viewing by participants and the public. There will be online voting to determine which movie is most liked by the audience.
18. All participants receive e-certificates of participation and selected best films from the organizers or from the jury appointed by the organizers receive e-certificates of appreciation.
19. Teachers from schools, universities, animation institutions, etc. are asked to motivate their students to participate.
8 p.m. The teacher, whose reference was mentioned by the participant, also receives an e-certificate from the organizers for the supervision and guidance of the student.
21. (1) How you can participate: Upload your film to Youtube and send us the link of your film using this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6U6nNhRB4m_tfwcOPyMPOHw-tbnHoDgm1Jv4_lUUCVC74Gg/viewform ? usp = sf_link
22. (2) When completing the form, the participant must be ready with:
a. Youtube link of the film
b. Poster of the film (picture),
c. Photo of the filmmaker or team,
d. Photo of the school, college, institute, etc. Identity card
e. Synopsis of the film
f. Name, email ID of the teacher who motivated you
23). Important appointments:
a. July 4, 2020 to July 31, 2020: To send the films
b. August 1 to 15, 2020 and after: Films will be held online for public viewing on blog
c. August 15, 2020: The announcement of the best films and certificates will be sent by email afterwards
24. In the event of any dispute, Director of the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Noida Campus, India's decision will be final.
25. Feel free to contact the organizers via email [email protected]
26. Only suitable films selected by the organizers will be part of the film festival.
27. (1) Website of the institute: www.bitmesra.ac.in, email: [email protected]
* * * * *
- Gun laws will do anything at all
- 4 millimeters correspond to the number of micrometers
- Which country is more racist
- Which unanswered questions annoy you
- What are some big data best practices
- How can ugly boys be happy
- Is a * b * c a * b * c
- How do steroids increase muscle mass
- How often do lizards get split tails?
- MLM is considered a scam
- How are Israelis treated in the US?
- Is Stephen Amell really dead in Arrow?
- Why is time relative 2
- What is the greatest value of 5
- What are holes in the semiconductor
- How long are US bank account numbers
- What is higher than love
- Can companies refuse to provide service?
- What are the cornerstones of personal branding
- How do I get free WordPress hosting
- What would cause dark yellow urine
- Where do chess players make money
- What is dark matter 8
- Who teaches the best affiliate marketing