What makes a great digital strategy
The 6 best companies for digital strategy planning 2021
According to Smart Insights, 49% of all companies do not have a well-defined digital strategy.
Choosing the right digital strategy for your company is crucial. Professional experience helps you decide what you should or shouldn't do differently and what areas to focus on. A new perspective and external input can make a huge difference. However, it is even more important to find an agency that can implement this strategy for you.
You want to find a company that can help you develop and implement a digital strategy, but you don't know where to start. Here is a list of six of the best digital strategy planning agencies.
Note: The agencies presented specialize in the American market and are not based in Germany.
1. Neil Patel Digital - The best content marketing & digital strategy agency
I have written over 4,294 blog posts in the past 10 years and successfully used content marketing to build and promote three companies. Using this strategy, I've generated 195,013 visitors per month to my website and done the same for my Fortune 500 customers. I have years of experience in content marketing and digital strategy and have already proven my expertise several times.
Now I use my specialist knowledge and experience for the clients of my agency NP Digital. We specialize in digital strategy and help our clients to maximize their results with content marketing, advertising and SEO.
The focus of our digital strategy is the sales of our customers. Every decision and every action has to produce real results, be it in the form of more traffic, leads or sales.
NP Digital's customers include:
- Thomson Reuters Foundation
- American Greetings
2. REQ - The best agency for corporate strategy development for large corporations
REQ is based in Washington DC. The award-winning agency has experience in working with large corporations and corporations. They are industry veterans and have some of the best people and experts in their industry.
Projects start at $ 50,000. For this price, REQ offers comprehensive solutions in all areas of your digital marketing strategy, including:
- Advertising & media
- Digital advocacy
- Brand strategy
- Reputation management
- public relation
- Data analysis
The agency has been featured on Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 500 and is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. The agency has offices in Washington DC, New York, Boston, San Diego, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Her clients include:
- Sweet green
- Empire State Building
- Constellation Energy
3. Usman Group - The premier mid-market business strategy agency
With 80% of its customers in the mid-market segment and between $ 10 million and $ 1 billion in sales, Usman Group specializes in digital strategy and market research. These agencies provide analysis, strategy, execution and results tracking to support their clients in the successful implementation of their campaigns.
You apply the four key principles of design thinking: learning from people, identifying patterns, making solutions tangible and repeating them.
For a project you have to calculate with at least 10,000 USD. In return, you get a hand-picked team that provides a practical, data-based strategy with recommendations.
Usman Group's customers include:
- Red Prairie
- University of Chicago
- National Safety Council
- Chicago Sun Times
4. DeSantis Breindel - The best agency for brand strategy
The DeSantis Breindel agency, based in New York City, specializes in brand strategy. They support their customers in differentiating their brand, optimizing their customer experience, branding in mergers and acquisitions, brand valuation, brand launch and employee engagement.
Projects cost at least $ 75,000, but the agency offers in-depth research and measurements for your digital branding, brand identity and strategy, content marketing, customer experience enhancement, and even film production.
Here is DeSantis Breindel's customer list:
- Lathrop Gage
- Lincoln International
- Lewis Roca
5. Mabbly - The best data analysis and sales strategy agency
The digital agency Mabbly, based in Chicago, specializes in digital strategy development, market research and data analysis. Complex problems are turned into growth strategies and digital strategies are turned into real digital legacies using sophisticated design and data-driven methods.
The Mabbly team consists of brand experts who are familiar with sales strategies and are sure to find the right medium for your company. Expect at least USD 25,000 for a project.
Mabbly customers include:
- Berkshire Group
- Griffith Foods
- 21st Century Fox
- Limitless Coffee & Tea
6. Ironpaper - The best small business agency
Ironpaper describes itself as a B2B agency for growth. Your strategies are designed to grow and increase transactions by at least one percentage point. Growth is defined as an increase of between one and three percent, everything above that is already scaling.
Ironpaper doesn’t mince words:
"Companies keep asking: 'What is a good conversion rate?', But without any context. What is a good conversion rate? In order to answer this question, the context must be considered. The lack of context can actually hurt marketing as teams make the wrong assumptions. "
Ironpaper does not waste time on key figures that flatter your ego but convey the wrong picture. You know the difference between a meaningful and a useless conversion. Projects start at USD 10,000, so the agency is designed for small businesses.
Ironpaper customers include:
The 3 most important characteristics of a great digital business strategy agency
Your strategy must provide you and your company with important insights at an early stage. Many agencies can put together a digital strategy, but very few are able to validate their strategy in advance.
1. Does your agency ask the right questions?
In order to develop a profitable digital strategy, your agency must first ask the right questions. The questions and your answers determine the further cooperation and procedure. Here is a list of possible questions:
- What is your company's current performance?
- Which areas of your company are performing below average?
- What exactly are the objectives for each area of your company?
- What do customers expect from your product and your company?
- Which channels and networks are your customers most active on?
- Which marketing channels should we focus on?
- Which key performance indicators are currently being measured?
- How should we promote your products in order to achieve the desired goals?
These questions are used to develop your digital strategy:
- Why are we in business?
- Where are we right now?
- What do we want to achieve?
- How can we achieve our goals?
Your digital strategy must revolve around these four questions and a professional agency must ask these questions at the beginning of the collaboration and answer them together with you.
2. Is your agency ready to share the strategy with you?
The agency must be willing to share similar strategies and examples with you. Of course, it doesn't have to provide the entire strategy up front and free of charge, but working based on specifications is not ideal and not what your company needs now.
You need practical examples.
The agency can easily provide you with the desired examples by email, mobile phone or in a report, and you can analyze and evaluate the proposed strategy. This preliminary work is important for the following reasons:
- You can better evaluate the competence of the agency
- You can use these examples to better assess potential performance
- You can better understand their digital strategy and marketing priorities
- You can identify gaps and weak points at an early stage
You are not asking the agency for the entire strategy, just a few examples that apply to your situation. Feel free to ask your agency specific questions, e.g. B. "How would they increase sales for product XY?"
3. Can your agency successfully implement the planned strategy?
Venture capitalist Arthur Rock believes strategy is important, but not as important as the people who end up putting it into action.
“For the past 30 years I have been reviewing an estimated one business plan per day, around 300 per year. Add to this the numerous calls and strategies that are simply not appropriate. From these more than 300 business plans, I then choose one or two per year to invest in. Even among the carefully selected plans, I have to say that about half of them fail to meet my expectations.
The problem with these companies (which I don't invest in) is rarely strategy. There are plenty of good ideas and great products. What is often missing, however, are good people and leaders to put these ideas into practice. "
So a great strategy is not enough. You need a great team and experienced employees to implement the strategy and achieve the desired results.
Your agency needs two things above all:
- An experienced team to implement your digital strategy.
- A track record that shows what they have accomplished in the past.
If the agency can deliver this and then offers a trial period to test the collaboration and your digital strategy, it is recommended.
What to expect from working with a digital strategy agency
Your agency has to provide you with specific data and answers. If you have any questions or concerns, you should address them.
- A clear track record: Your agency needs to be able to provide specific examples, case studies, and references that show the results of other clients.
- Clear intermediate goals: You broke intermediate goals, deadlines and clear results in order to be able to evaluate whether the strategy is successful. Your agency needs to be able to set up a schedule, explain all steps in the process and provide an assessment of the expected results.
- Work processes within the agency: You have to understand how the agency implements your campaign or project. The process must be explained in the strategy overview. This document usually contains all processes and procedures for the implementation of a campaign as well as all objectives and expected results.
The agency you have chosen must provide you with everything that is necessary for the successful implementation of your digital strategy.
Choosing the right digital strategy for your business is extremely important. You need a well-thought-out plan, an up-to-date inventory, set goals and a strategy for targeted implementation. A professional agency has a fresh perspective and this can make the difference between success and failure.
Remember, execution is even more important than putting your strategy together. Use the tips from this article to find the right agency for your company and to achieve your business goals.
- What did BIT Mesra teach you
- What is the vision behind the Tidyverse
- What if the wizarding world exists
- Why do humans have cats as pets
- Is the BNBR policy of quoras too strict
- How can I attract an older man
- Are Instagram ads worth it in 2020
- What is degradable or biodegradable
- Dogs have an understanding of time
- How can we ask someone's question
- What motivates you at work
- People are good at randomness
- When we die, we just disappear
- Chlamydia symptoms can go away without treatment
- Why do farmers use hand tools
- Why are some things understandable and yet inexplicable
- Why can't I cross my legs?
- What are some healthy muffin recipes
- What does the Bible say about qigong
- What is Google Stadia
- Are ethics human in nature
- How do I stop giving free advice
- Tree plants get cancer
- Non-Muslim women hate burqa
- What is the best cloud management service
- What do you think of Bhojpuri songs
- What does the symbol of infinity mean
- Get paid to write answers
- What is blogspot com
- Why do priorities change
- What smells a symptom of sulfur
- What if incest was legal?
- Why am I cold after peeing?