What are the best sounding phonemes
Scheerer-Neumann's step model deals with the analysis of spelling errors and is built up in 6 steps through targeted support measures.
1. Logographic writing
children write words from memory
-> no phoneme-grapheme correspondence
-> only write a few words
-> typical misspellings such as letter rearrangements or omissions.
2. rudimentary alphabetic strategy
already use the phoneme-grapheme correspondence for writing
focus heavily on salient phonemes,
-> errors in the skeleton spelling can result. (Cup = TS)
3. developed alphabetical strategy
even more precise, not yet fully developed phonological understanding
error-free writing possible -> but: still occasionally known words misspelled.
equal = alphabetical phase of Frith
4. Developed alphabetical strategy, but corrected by structural regularities
follows as an improvement on the previous strategy
use more orthographic (spelling) regularities,
error-free writing occurs more often
5. Further recognition of orthographic and morphematic structures
Process of previous developments in learning to write continued.
but: more demanding words or phrases.
6. Gradual predominance of retrieval of learning words compared to construction
through frequent practice the ability to write more and more words without errors.
Reading and writing influence each other -> if she instructs at the same time
The orthographic phase replaces the alphabetical phase
Experienced readers and writers can switch back and forth between the strategies learned in both phases.
- How can poor people get rich
- What should I never do in Norway
- Why do companies pay dividends 1
- What are some examples of incompetence
- Can you eat cancer
- Masons kill people for sacrifices
- Can a bear survive a shot?
- How does WordPress make money 1
- What skills are required for MLM marketing
- How elite is Case Western Reserve University
- Tourists are often robbed in Paris
- Security in Malaysia is getting better
- Why is international trade important
- Taking ostradiol causes weight gain
- What is a good affordable vacuum cleaner
- Can we write with a pencil in the room?
- What are some good romantic novels 1
- How much does health insurance cover
- Data science is worth it
- Rome was ahead of its time
- What is any advice on relationship problems
- Which is safer Apple Pay or PayPal
- Being overweight aggravates anxiety
- Where is the airport