You can use affiliate links on WordPress
The 8 best affiliate plugins for WooCommerce
WooCommerce and WordPress have become a powerful combination for online trading. They are considered to be the most flexible and most customizable eCommerce platform for building an online business. They are ideal for selling physical goods, digital products and online services.
But the most beautiful WooCommerce shop and the hottest products alone are not enough to be successful online. It doesn't work these days without marketing. An additional affiliate marketing program can help increase your traffic, promote your brand and get your shop in front of as many interested eyes as possible.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing, also known as a partner program in German-speaking countries, is an internet-based commission system. Online shops pay commissions to other website operators who usually “send” or forward visitors to their shop via so-called affiliate links in order to buy one or more products from the online shop.
The remuneration in affiliate marketing is performance-related. As a website operator, also known as a partner or "affiliate", you get a commission if the redirected visitor carries out a certain action - usually the purchase of a product.
You can also build this into your WooCommerce shop to work with affiliates. However, WooCommerce does not offer a built-in affiliate program by default. As usual, there are enough plugins to do affiliate marketing on your own WooCommerce shop.
The following affiliate plugins are the most common among the affiliate solutions for WooCommerce. They differ in their functions and concepts; From simple to robust, through point systems to multi-level referral forwarding, also known as “referrals”, you will definitely find the ideal affiliate plug-in for your WooCommerce shop here.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin
Cost: From $ 59 for license + 6 months of support
The Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPRess Plugin is a very robust affiliate plugin for WooCommerce as it is integrated with both WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads, PayPal and Stripe. In addition, it includes a robust range of functions that enable you to set up your affiliate program and put it into operation.
Here are some of those features:
- Performance awards and banner management
- Unlimited affiliates and specials
- Rankings and commission levels
- PayPal and Stripe Payouts
As if that wasn't enough, the plugin also includes free login, registration and account page templates, and is linked to top email marketing platforms like MailChimp and Constant Contact.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin is one of the best affiliate plugins for WooCommerce on the Envato market.
For a free affiliate management system, this plugin is really tough. With its abundance of functions, Affiliates Manager can keep up with many of the paid affiliate plugins. The installation and use of the system is straightforward and straightforward.
You have full control over all functions, from registration to payments to individual commissions, to name a few. You can easily track clicks and make payments via PayPal.
Other functions are:
- Real-time reporting
- Unlimited affiliates
- Payout on a flat rate or percentage basis
- Payout rates per affiliate
- Manual adjustment and payout
- Payout via PayPal
- Unlimited advertising for your affiliates
- Integration with MailChimp
- Tracking of ad impressions
And a lot more. Also, the Affiliates Manager plugin works well with WordPress plugins like iThemes Exchange, S2Member and JigoShop.
All in all, an impressive plugin for so little money.
Cost: from 18 USD for license + 6 months of support
If you're looking for a plugin with a unique affiliate approach, check out WooCommerce-Probox. Your users and visitors can customize the product widget to easily integrate it into their own website with a line of code.
So instead of providing an affiliate link, you offer your affiliates a widget generator that places and embeds tailor-made code snippets for redirects in their website.
Your affiliates can customize the widget in many different ways, including:
- Keyword search for product name, title or description
- Selectable product category
- Display of the price
- Display of the "Add to cart" button
- Customizable size of the widget
- Selection number of products shown
WooCommerce-Probox thus offers a clever approach that takes your affiliate program beyond the typical affiliate link.
Cost: Subscriptions starting at $ 49 / month
ReferralCandy is a quick and easy solution for setting up an affiliate program that makes it extremely easy for your customers to sign up for it. In contrast to the other plugins, ReferralCandy is not a self-hosted WooCommerce solution, but a SaaS affiliate tracking software that can be integrated into the WooCommerce shop.
It's one of the simplest and easiest to use affiliate plugins for - your customers as well as you. It is therefore a good option for WordPress and WooCommerce beginners with little experience.
Main features of ReferralCandy are:
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce and other third-party plugins
- Automated affiliate registration and tracking
- User-friendly customization, developer-friendly
ReferralCandy offers a free 30-day trial.
SUMO Affiliates (Pro)
Cost: $ 39 for the regular license, $ 49 for the pro version
SUMO Affiliates is a simple and effective affiliate plugin for WooCommerce. It has a user-friendly interface and makes it easy to set up and monitor your affiliate program. It's not exactly feature-packed, but it has the essentials and is one of the most affordable affiliate plugins out there.
The main features of the SUMO Affiliates plugin are:
- The administrator can deactivate / delete any affiliate
- Affiliate dashboard
- Multi-level affiliate marketing
- Emails for all affiliate promotions
- Highly customizable
There is also a SUMO Affiliates Pro that offers an affiliate system for the entire WordPress site. Its main features include:
- SMS and email notifications of all affiliate activity on your website
- Affiliate links can be generated as QR codes
- Affiliates can customize their affiliate slug to their liking
- Pay affiliates their commissions as wallet credit or as reward points
WooCommerce Multilevel Referral Plugin
Cost: from USD 35 for a premium license + 6 months of support
Do you want to build a strong referral chain? Then you have come to the right place with WooCommerce Multilevel Referral from EnvatoMarket.
This plugin allows your affiliates to collect credit points when their followers buy your products in your WooCommerce shop. These points can then be redeemed by the affiliate in their personal purchases.
The plugin includes the following functions:
- Establishing customer-specific credit points
- Set redemption limits and validation time
- Product-specific settings
- Shortcode support
- Exclusion of certain products from the referral program
WooCommerce Multilevel Referral is unique in this process and perfect if you want to reward your affiliates for the referrals.
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates
If you work exclusively with WooCommerce, this 100% free affiliate plugin is a great choice for you. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates only has one job - and does it brilliantly. The plugin extends WooCommerce to enable you to create affiliate profiles and set up commissions.
This plugin is committed to ease and simplicity. It starts with the installation and ends with the first referral. It includes:
- Easy affiliate registration through shortcodes
- Creation of affiliates from existing users
- Approve or ban any affiliate at any time
- Variable commission levels
- Automatic calculation of payouts
- Affiliates dashboard to track their progress
The bottom line is that YITH WooCommerce Affiliates strengthens your WooCommerce shop in generating traffic and sales. Nice job for a free plugin.
Our recommendation: Affiliate WP
Costs from $ 99 / year for personal use, from $ 249 / year for commercial use
Our personal favorite among the affiliate plugins for WooCommerce is clearly Affiliate WP. It's a full-fledged affiliate management system that is easy to set up and yet surprisingly agile. Affiliate WP makes managing your referral program as easy as it should be, with the following features:
- Unlimited affiliates
- Real-time reporting
- Coupon tracking
- Automated affiliate account creation
- Referral generator
- Easy affiliate registration
- Payout on a flat rate or percentage basis
- Establishing commission percentages
- Cookie runtime setting
- Affiliate sites
- Set up affiliate registration forms and welcome emails
In addition, there is an integration with
- Contact Form 7
- Easy digital downloads
- PayPal buttons
We at Schwungvoll (formerly Xciting Webdesign) recommend Affiliate WP because of its comprehensive functions, the good code, the simple installation - and because it simply works really well to generate more sales for you.
More sales for WooCommerce with affiliate programs
Affiliate Marketing optimally supports the growth of your WooCommerce shop through higher ranking, increased traffic and increased sales. While you focus on your products, your users will market them with great commitment. At the end of the day, your affiliate is making a commission and you are making sales. A win-win for everyone involved.
- Who wins in life
- Is Juhu Beach good
- Have you ever had immediate divine help?
- Why has the United Kingdom banned firearms
- May the people of Singapore
- What adjectives describe water
- What is the main airport in Miami
- What is word of mouth marketing
- Where can I buy Google Stadia
- People eat rabbits
- Has spacetime mass 2
- Why do people become cruel
- What are the best online computer courses
- Do the Poles speak good English?
- Grocery stores accept personal checks
- A laser mouse can injure your eyes
- Why is Ezra Pound considered a fascist
- What makes a great team leader?
- What does a coding job actually look like
- Which database do POS systems use
- What are ESTJs most angry about?
- What does a lyric poem look like
- Do data scientists need a Masters
- Which two widths are actually points