How is your letter
Translation of "your letter" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
And of course it was your letter an amazing help.
What a joy for us your letter has made.
But if you have some real kind of affection for Manfred, like Your letter was kind enough to assure you, so I seriously warn you, dear friend, of this bad music of mine.
Should you, however, feel any inclination towards 'Manfred', as you were so kind to express in your last letter, I warn you very seriously, dear friend, with respect to my bad music.
Your letter meant relief.
I would have died too, but your letter has been forwarded to me by the consulate.
I too would have perished, but ... your letter was forwarded to me from the consulate.
It is neither your letter still mine.
After many months it took me your letter finally achieved.
Even if you did, you'd hang before your letter reached him.
Even if I help you, you'll be hanged before your letter arrives.
Salam, brother ... your letter I was very happy.
I understand that very well your letter was a grace to me insofar as I can now see clearly.
I understand quite well, your letter was a grace for me in the sense that I saw clearly.
what if your letter get lost?
Salam, brother ... your letter I was very happy.
Best regards Michael Melander Gavle, Sweden Hi Michael, As you can see is your letter arrived at me; they all do that.
Best regards Michael Melander Gavle, Sweden Hello Michael, As you can see your letter did make it all the way to me; they all do.
If your friend is 1000 km away, will your letter be on his desk in a minute.
If your friend is at a distance of 1000 km from you, in a minute your letter will be on his table.
As your letter came she said, "You should say goodbye to Joe."
When I got your letter, she say "Cindy Lou, you go see Joe off."
I felt that the clouds had something to say to me - and then your letter! Backward Contents Forward in French in English
I felt there was something in those clouds - and then your letter! back content forward in French in German
My dear David, I believe that many have grasped the seriousness of the present moment, and your letter reflects what happened that is not over yet.
My dear David, I believe that many grasped the gravity of the current moment and your letter is a reflection of what happened and has not yet stopped.
I felt that the clouds had something to say to me - and then your letter!
I felt there was something in those clouds - and then your letter!
what if your letter get lost? I sent it by registered mail.
What if your letter gets lost? I sent it by registered mail.
As you can see is your letter arrived at me; they all do that. The last part of the journey to the Q & A's on the website, that's the hard part.
As you can see your letter did make it all the way to me; they all do. It's the last part of the journey to Q & A on the website that is the hard part.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 67. Exact: 67. Elapsed time: 116 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What inspired the TV show Futurama
- What is the agile software development process
- Is marijuana mentioned in the Bible
- How do you fight like John Wick
- What are the symptoms of coronary artery disease
- Whose world has a 7G network
- How was the reign of Caesar Augustus
- How is a vacuum created
- What makes my poop smell so bad
- How do I find cheap international flights
- Are all always happy
- What's the best way to learn Japanese
- Why is divinity not spirituality
- What is a promotion in business
- What do Hungarians think of Croats?
- How has technology improved human relationships
- What is an artificial intelligence neural network
- What is 3 3 4 5
- How do illegal immigrants get to the US
- Where could you sell a penny from 1925?
- Where are Mecca and Medina
- What do people do in romantic relationships
- How can I turn a hundred dollars
- What percentage is 7 out of 12
- How often do people change their job
- Malaysia is a high income country
- How do we test for pancreatic cancer
- Why isn't Australia an Asian country
- Why is good nutrition important for athletes
- Is the world a video game
- Originally Trump supported gun control
- How is London
- Is the brainwashing of the media people