Is Amazon Affiliation profitable in 2019
Amazon Germany makes around three billion euros more
After the fourth quarterly figures were published, the online giant's stock market value rose to $ 1 trillion. The wide range of film and music streaming services and the expansion of its own cloud service alone are reasons for the company's large increase in sales. Worldwide there are over 150 million subscribers for the Prime offer.
The quarterly balance sheet also includes the numbers for 2019: According to the Amazon balance sheet, total sales were $ 280.5 billion. Operating expenses totaled around $ 266 billion (previous year: $ 220.5 billion), and operating income (operating income) was $ 14.5 billion (previous year: $ 12.4 billion). The net profit was 11.6 billion dollars, 15.0 percent more than in 2018.
The Net sales2019 broken down as follows:
- North America: $ 170.8 billion (+20.8 percent compared to 2018)
- International: $ 74.7 billion (+13.4 percent)
- AWS (Cloud Service): $ 35.0 billion (+36.5 percent)
Operational editions 2019 (Change over previous year):
- North America: $ 163.7 billion (+22.1 percent)
- International: $ 76.4 billion (+12.4 percent)
- AWS (Cloud Service): $ 25.8 billion (+40.7 percent)
Operating profit or loss2019 (Change over previous year):
- North America: $ 7.0 billion profit (-3.2 percent)
- International: $ 1.7 billion loss (previous year: $ 2.1 billion loss)
- AWS (Cloud Service): $ 9.2 billion profit (+26.1 percent)
For the Income tax the group shows provisions of around 2.4 billion dollars in its balance sheet (previous year: 1.2 billion dollars). Cash paid for income taxes, less refunds, was $ 881 million (previous year: $ 1.2 billion).
The fourth quarter
For the fourth quarter of 2019 Amazon reports sales of $ 87.4 billion, 20.8 percent more than in the same quarter of the previous year. The net profit is 3.3 billion dollars (plus 8.0 percent).
In stationary stores The company made $ 4.4 billion in the fourth quarter - 0.9 percent less than in the same period last year, but 4.1 percent more than in the third quarter of 2019.
- How many children does Donald Trump have
- How was Punjab divided
- How do Coursera and Udacity compare
- Why are creationists wrong?
- How long have you been reading Quora?
- Are air purifiers cops ** t
- What gives us cancer
- Can fabrics such as polyester be recycled?
- How do you gain parental respect
- How much does ADP pay employees
- What are calculus solutions for Zenos paradoxes
- Why is there tapioca in bubble tea
- What are cool pictures on your phone
- A gallbladder transplant is possible
- Can a bear survive a shot?
- Can Facebook automatically post on Instagram
- Which marketing channels do you use
- Why is spiritual awakening so painful
- How do I get an English name
- What is the name of the cooking school
- What does Hawthorne say about human nature
- How can I start dropshipping today
- Are all always happy
- What constitutes beauty 1