Wisdom Knowledge is more important than experience
Albert Einstein Quotes: The Most Beautiful Wisdoms
The physicist Albert Einstein (1879-1955) was not only a brilliant scientist, but also thought a lot about the meaning of life and people. In this list we present you the most beautiful quotes from Albert Einstein that he left for posterity.
Albert Einstein: Quotes about life
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited."
"Learning is experience. Everything else is just information."
"The best things in life are not what money can get."
"There are two ways to live your life: either as if nothing is a miracle, or as if everything is a miracle."
"You can never solve problems with the same mindset that created them."
"Don't worry about your math difficulties. I can assure you mine are even bigger."
"Anyone who does not take the truth seriously in small things can not be trusted in big things either."
Albert Einstein: Quotes about man
"The world is not threatened by people who are evil, but by those who allow evil."
"If people only talked about what they understand, it would be very quiet in the world."
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not quite sure about the universe yet."
"Common sense is just an accumulation of prejudices acquired by the age of 18."
"There are no great discoveries and advances while there is still an unhappy child on earth."
"Chopping wood is so popular because you can immediately see the success of this activity."
- What sparked the rise of dropshipping
- What do you love hate
- Are Jungkook Jimin gay
- What are one-cent coins made of
- How many people have subscribed to Quora
- Why is cleaning important to us
- How beautiful is Singapore
- Time can exist without matter and energy
- If x 10 what is x
- How did cannonballs actually kill people?
- Why do we pay pure mathematicians
- How dangerous is smallpox
- What if the Great Depression never happened
- I hate sex what's wrong with me
- Why do people overlap with relationships
- What are the laws regarding trade unions?
- What are the important rules and regulations
- What's in Python 7
- Are companies unwilling to hire foreign programmers?
- Smells your pussy
- What is the best import super car
- What is a separable metric space
- Where can I easily publish my poem
- Does unconditional love really exist?