How many dimensions are there really
Physicists have succeeded in simulating the fifth dimension for the first time
The creation of the fourth dimension: 100 years E = mc² — When space and time became one
But what happens when it comes to a naked singularity? Nobody really knows that exactly, the only thing that is certain is that the theory of relativity would no longer apply. Everything we created and thought of using our knowledge of gravity would be turned upside down, since we built our lives around Einstein's theory of relativity. In classical (mechanical) physics there were three dimensions: length, width and height, which are the only ones that humans are able to perceive. With Einstein, the fourth temporal dimension was added, which describes the union of space and time in a unified four-dimensional space-time. Thanks to Einstein, we can determine the age of stars or use GPS to locate them in a very practical everyday application.
"When the Naked Singularity exists, General Relativity breaks down," explained Sran Tunyasuvunakool, a collaborator on the study. "And if General Relativity breaks down, everything would be turned upside down because we could no longer predict anything - it could no longer exist as a stand-alone theory that explains the universe. "
So if Einstein wasn't right after all, we need completely new formulas and theories to explain our universe. The researchers involved in the simulation also stated that with the calculations they had even pushed the supercomputer COSMOS, which can perform 38 trillion arithmetic operations per second, to its limits.
- Which foods are bad for high cholesterol?
- How can gamma rays exist without mass?
- How poor are the poorest 1
- What is the best beach in myanmar
- Why is survival man's purpose
- Which foods are poisonous for sugar gliders
- Chinese is a beautiful language
- What is Mitochondrial DNA Function
- What is the chemical symbol of Ununnilium
- Why are figs not considered vegan
- How do I start a premium Snapchat
- Why is elonmusk com a blank page
- Where can I learn online
- The most common problems when playing online
- Why isn't Quora loading my feed?
- How do I buy a real gun
- What is replacement fertility
- Love God all or just Christians
- What percentage of Americans are current Marines?
- Should teachers be paid more
- Is psychology a pseudoscience
- Harvard created the Unabomber
- Is Islam a good religion
- Is IBM still relevant
- Nice is really worth France
- Why do people record concerts
- WordPress hosting is free
- Can Lysol kill you
- How is backpacking
- Have gasoline governors
- Did testosterone increase your sex drive
- Is there energy in the universe
- What is the ideal habitat for hyacinth macaws