How could chiropractic help us
Disturbed joint play and thus also vertebral misalignments can be caused by various factors. Mechanical stress on muscles, tendons and joints is possible. But reflex influences from internal organs can also be the cause. Chronic inflammation can also impair the functionality of the musculoskeletal system. Changes in the connective tissue, tense muscles and pain can also reduce mobility.
Various techniques are available to the chiropractor. Essentially these are:
- Adjustment (manipulation)
- Soft tissue treatment
- different reflex techniques.
The so-called adjustment is a manipulation of the joint. It is what patients know as "straightening" and often perceive as a crack. The chiropractor manipulates the blocked joint so that it briefly moves beyond its physiological mobility in order to then achieve the correct position. It is particularly important in the area of the spine to identify and eliminate subluxations. This is intended to reduce the pressure on the spinal nerves or the spinal cord. In the case of sciatica (lumbago), this can ideally lead to the pain disappearing.
With traction, the therapist pulls the joint partners apart. The pressure reduction achieved thereby leads to relief and pain relief. The stretching of the ligaments and the joint capsule can also improve the mobility of the joint.
The mobilization technique is intended to improve the mobility of the joint. For this purpose, the lost joint play should be restored by moving the joint parts parallel to each other. Both mobilization and soft tissue treatment also serve to prepare the joint for manipulation.
Manipulation, traction and mobilization may have changed the situation in the joint significantly. Soft tissue treatments and reflex techniques are necessary for the effect to last. Using stretching and relaxation techniques, the muscles should be lengthened in such a way that they retain the newly gained joint play. By using nerve reflexes, the tension of the muscles is to be reduced and the perception of pain is to be positively influenced.
- What is a hydrostatic pressure test
- What has you gained in terms of political correctness
- How profitable is a hair salon
- How do you distract yourself
- Can Syrian refugees work in Europe?
- How do I put Quora questions together
- Is Stash a good investment app
- Who are the toughest cricketers ever
- Why does the internal resistance increase over time?
- How do I get extra fat
- How can diamonds get scratched
- How do I eat sweet potatoes
- How is grammar different from punctuation
- Boys don't like traditional girls anymore
- Which country has the most bakeries
- People really enjoy retirement
- How does b2b
- Has anyone tried to live without money
- Is the IoT growing linearly or exponentially?
- Why are games streamed on PS Now
- What is clinical psychology
- How fast can yachts go
- What is the law of attraction 28
- What is time dilation? Is it possible
- Eating packaged foods causes obesity
- How can the Mexican economy improve
- What are the top five business opportunities
- What's the healthiest way to die
- How does dark energy work
- How do you spend Memorial Day
- How powerful is the world breaker Hulk
- What is the minimum traffic for approval of AdSense
- Should I learn poker to make money?