What do people eat
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
You probably know the feeling that you are hungry and want to eat something. When your mouth is dry, you want to quench your thirst. With hunger and thirst, your body shows you that it needs food and fluids. Everyone has to eat and drink. A person cannot survive without food and drink.
Why do people have to eat?
Why do people have to drink?
In every region of the world there are foods that are most commonly eaten by humans. The foods that make up the main part of the diet are called "staple foods". These include, for example, wheat, rye, rice, corn, potatoes, lentils, yams (this is a type of plant that is mainly found in the tropics), fish, meat, milk and eggs. The staple foods are different in the countries of the world.
What do people often eat in Germany?
In Germany, almost everyone eats bread or rolls every day. These are made from grain, for example wheat, rye or spelled. Wheat and rye are staple foods in Germany. Over 80 percent of all people in Germany eat fresh fruit or vegetables and dairy products such as quark, milk or cheese every day. And about half of the population eats meat and potatoes every day. All of these foods are among the staple foods in Germany.
- Magical illusion How magician people float
- Is passion more important or your career
- What do you need to bake cookies
- What is Ekbom Syndrome
- How does Skyscanner work
- Who was Isaac Newton inspired by?
- Free weights are better than machines
- Why doesn't the military pay well
- How can software developers go self-employed
- Why are teenagers usually low on motivation?
- Do you like to live in London?
- What are Mental Health Problems in Men
- What is the 12 Strand DNA Theory
- How was Punjab divided
- White people live in Ghana
- Where is the fourth dimension
- PETA actually kills animals
- Who still sends Christmas cards
- What does an established coronary artery disease mean?
- How can I be tall and thin
- What did TWX use before ASCII
- Bipolar disorder is a serious psychological problem
- What are the best ideas for IT startups
- Murdered Adnan Syed Hae Min Lee