How much VRAM does Vega 11
AMD Radeon RX Vega 11: specifications and tests
Overall performance in tests
This is our combined benchmark performance rating. We regularly improve our combined algorithms, but if you find any perceived inconsistencies feel free to comment in the comments section, we usually fix issues quickly.
3DMark Cloud Gate GPU
Cloud Gate is an outdated DirectX 11 Feature Level 10 benchmark that was used for home PCs and simple notebooks. It showed a few scenes of a strange space teleportation device shooting spaceships into the unknown and used a fixed resolution of 1280x720. Just like the Ice Storm benchmark, it was discontinued in January 2020 and replaced by 3DMark Night Raid.
3DMark Fire Strike Score
3DMark Fire Strike Graphics
Fire Strike is a DirectX 11 benchmark for gaming PCs. It contains two separate tests that show a battle between a humanoid and a fiery creature that appears to be made of lava. With a resolution of 1920x1080, Fire Strike shows realistic graphics and is quite exhausting for the hardware.
3DMark 11 performance GPU
3DMark 11 is an outdated DirectX 11 benchmark from Futuremark. He uses four tests based on two scenes. One is a couple of submarines exploring the sunken wreck of a sunken ship, the other is an abandoned temple deep in the jungle. All tests are heavily equipped with volumetric lighting and tessellation and are relatively demanding despite the resolution of 1280x720. 3DMark 11 was discontinued in January 2020 and is now being replaced by Time Spy.
3DMark Ice Storm GPU
Ice Storm Graphics is an obsolete benchmark, part of the 3DMark suite. Ice Storm was used to measure the performance of entry-level laptops and Windows-based tablets. It uses DirectX 11 function level 9 to depict a battle between two space fleets near a frozen planet in a resolution of 1280x720. It was discontinued in January 2020 and is now being replaced by 3DMark Night Raid.
This is probably the most widely used benchmark, part of the Passmark PerformanceTest Suite. It gives the graphics card a thorough evaluation and offers four separate benchmarks for Direct3D versions 9, 10, 11 and 12 (the last one is done in 4K resolution when possible) as well as a few other tests that address DirectCompute capabilities.
- How do I control my cravings for food
- Which railways have locomotive pilot qualifications
- How was your first blind date experience
- Singapore has an illegal immigration problem
- What is math intuition
- Meaning taken in a relationship
- How many people buy wordpress plugins
- Are survivor participants provided with sunscreen?
- How many grams are in an ounce
- Fat people can become pilots
- What is a data scientist 1
- What is a link extractor
- Who can see my Discord profile avatar
- How does a startup find target groups
- Why is UC Berkeley a good school
- How to hire an escort
- Is Islam a good religion
- What is a skilled worker
- Is recycling harmful to the environment
- How similar is Pashto Kurdish
- How did the heavenly bodies get their gravity?
- Should I work for KFC or McDonalds?
- Can coconut water cure sore throats
- Politics is good for students
- Can mentally ill people join the military?
- How can I start the B2B business online
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Arecanut
- What can you cook without baking powder
- How do I create a new account
- Why do people write with strange spelling
- How Walmart manages its supply chain
- How can you prove that 3 1