What is a distinguishable permutation
to directory mode
Permutation with repetition
If they are indistinguishable from the elements, the result, as the following examples illustrate, are fewer than possible arrangements:
I.; Elements =.
Of the permutations for distinguishable elements only remain because the interchanges and for replaced by are no longer distinguishable. It applies.
II.; Elements =.
Of the permutations for distinguishable elements, only there remain the interchanges
for and replaced by are no longer distinguishable. It applies. We introduce the symbol for the number of permutations for the same of all elements. The two examples show that then applies
or in general
Accordingly, applies to the number of permutations with the same (or repeated) all of the elements
Our considerations can easily be extended to the case that several groups of the same elements exist. Here, too, first an example:
; Elements =.
The two indistinguishable 's, like the' s, result in indistinguishable permutations. Accordingly, the total number of all orders contains (i.e.) identical orders that must not be counted. We get accordingly
where now carries the double index. In general, for elements that contain r groups with indistinguishable elements in each case, the number of permutations results as
under the condition .
A chemically important question is related to the explanations here. We consider particles that can take on one of the values of a certain property (e.g. absolute velocity of gas particles in the ranges or energy levels, etc.). and in the example above, 2 particles with the value or correspond. If the particles are distinguishable (i.e. numbered with the designations 1, 2, 3 and 4), then according to the above 6 arrangements arise here:
A second important case concerns the number of chemical structural isomers. As an example, consider the structural isomers of the molecule
They arise through different arrangements of the four single () and three double bonds () on the total of seven C-C bonds (with a corresponding shift of the H atoms!). In the notation, the isomer shown corresponds to. It results
Of course, this mathematical result does not mean that all isomers can actually exist.
- Donald Trump has leadership experience
- What gives you meaning in life
- Why do European countries accept refugees
- Accepts Target EBT cards for groceries
- Who is better men or women 1
- Are video games allowed in Islam
- How much is Boeing worth
- How much are prominent bodyguards paid
- Why do some things never change
- Amos Yee is patriotic
- Do you feel sad all the time?
- What is uncritical thinking
- How can we stay happy when we live alone
- What is the secret of the popularity of Modis
- How does good health care increase life expectancy
- What is SAS programming
- What makes a girl physically beautiful
- What makes snakes so repulsive
- Why did President Trump target Lisa Page
- Sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted through oral sex
- How does facial paralysis feel?
- What religion was Egypt before Islam
- How many people were killed by V2
- How many SEO clients do you have
- What are the Best CPA Affiliate Networks
- Do you ever have questions to question yourself
- Single player games are losing popularity
- The Apple Card is available in Canada
- Premarital sex is common in Singapore
- Based on the outcome of the Indian education system
- Meth smoke rises or falls
- What is the most useful sales approach
- How many parts are there in an airplane
- Can an average student get into TISS