How do I create a new account
Create, change, delete Google account: that's how it works
OTTO works with partners who also process the data retrieved from your device (tracking data) for their own purposes (e.g. creating profiles) / for the purposes of third parties. Against this background, not only the collection of tracking data, but also their further processing by these providers requires consent. The tracking data is only collected when you click on the "OK" button on the banner on otto.de. The partners are the following companies:
Facebook Ireland Limited, Google Inc., Pinterest Europe Limited, Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, OS Data Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Otto Group Media GmbH, Ströer SSP GmbH.
Further information on the data processing by these partners can be found in the data protection declaration on otto.de. The information is also available via a link in the banner.
- What is Greta Thunberg's solution
- What does laying cables mean
- How many digits is there in a million
- When does WordPress start paying for blogs?
- How can trans women trans men have sex
- How does cognitive psychology explain human behavior
- How much RAM does Antminer S9
- Why did Quora start running ads
- Can there be sex without love?
- Which is Delhi's best restaurant
- How were guns different 60 years ago?
- How can I seduce a boy
- What is the best tech review website
- Why is my Facebook Messenger temporarily unavailable
- How did you get to know your partner 2
- How much money do educational YouTubers make
- Is Thailand development already close to Malaysia
- What are the components of fire
- What is a neutral English accent
- What are the four Purusharthas
- What was the biggest bet you lost?
- How can I settle in Kasol
- Time can be infinite and space finite
- Is Singapore politically more stable than Malaysia