How do I write a good question
How do you write a good notice?
Hi folks, I would like to break off my training, but I don't really know what to consider. The reasons why I want to drop out of my training are that I don't enjoy my job and sometimes I feel quite exploited and I am treated badly - I would say it borders on bullying.
I knew from the first week that the apprenticeship was not for me, but I thought I would give it a try anyway - after all, it's an apprenticeship. From the start, however, I was often in a bad mood when I came home and when I went to work in a bad mood. At work, of course, I tried to appear in as good a mood as possible. It was also the case that from the beginning I had to do things that really had nothing to do with my training - and then I wasn't even allowed to write these things in my report book. In the meantime there are more and more "extreme" things that I have to do. When I ask a question, the respondents often seem annoyed and then often give me sloppy answers - I hardly dare to ask anything anymore because I'm afraid of stupid answers. When I come home I often cry because I'm so overwhelmed with the whole situation and I just feel so uncomfortable in my company. I also don't feel like doing things that are totally normal for people my age (going out, meeting friends, ...). I just want to sit at home and watch TV after work and at the weekend. It is best to go to bed as early as possible - in general I am always very listless and tired. I often have headaches or gastrointestinal problems - I guess all of these are very psychological stresses for me. I've also been to the doctor, who then wrote me off sick for a week.
Well, that was part of the reasons why I wanted to quit my training. I hope you can help me with this, because I would like to know whether it is urgently necessary to speak to the Chamber of Industry and Commerce before dismissal in order to protect myself or whether I can also terminate and what must definitely be included in the termination . I also have 5 weeks of vacation available, which I would like to take advantage of. I know that when I go to 01.01. of the year and I resign in the second half of the year, I am then entitled to the entire vacation. Now, however, I would like to know whether one is counting on receipt of the termination or as soon as the termination takes effect?
I'm sorry that the text has become so long. I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. By the way, I'm doing an apprenticeship as an office management assistant and I'm in my first year of training. And I'm 21.
- Is chilli healthy
- How long should you fast
- Are Android digital signage media players reliable
- What happens after someone signs a lease
- How difficult is CISSP
- What is time dilation? Is it possible
- How can science detect a wormhole
- Is the Modi government better than UPA
- Where to order an Android app
- Which is the smallest city in Europe
- Is economics a STEM degree
- Most American men are overweight
- How many classes are there in your school
- What to do in Uluwatu
- Where can I find an unlimited number of WordPress themes
- Why is a tractor not an automobile
- What counts as extracurricular activity
- What is the future of healthcare
- What is the story of your life
- Wealthy people occasionally buy lottery tickets
- What are foreign goods
- Why do turtles die at home
- What are the applications of differential equations
- Who was the worst historian in history