How do I use a Nikon camera
Learn more about photography & browse our articles
A step-by-step guide
Use Nikon's D-SLR and COOLPIX models with built-in Wi-Fi® functionality so that you can easily transfer pictures from a Wi-Fi camera to a compatible smartphone or tablet and then share them with ease. A great feature of Nikon cameras with Wi-Fi functionality is that you don't have to be within range of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The connection is established between the camera and the smart device.
While you can take photos with many smartphones, the Nikon digital camera will most likely produce better photos. This is due to the larger image sensors in digital cameras, but also to the powerful image processing engines. The camera's sensor has a higher resolution, greater dynamic range and the ability to take high quality images in low light with high ISO values. In addition, Nikon digital cameras use the great NIKKOR lenses as well as many other functions and accessories that allow you to take creative photos.
Images can be uploaded to a compatible smart device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility (WMU) installed. The app is free and can be downloaded from the iTunes Online Store® or the Google Play ™ Store (for Android ™ devices).
High resolution cameras produce large files. You can therefore reduce the camera's resolution when taking photos if you want to send the images to a smart device via Wi-Fi. The larger the files, the longer it takes to transfer from the camera to the device. Therefore it is recommended to use the JPG format instead of NEF. Pictures taken with the »JPEG Fine / L« setting produce larger files than pictures taken with »JPEG Basic / M« or »/ S«. If you are capturing images that will only be viewed digitally, you can configure the camera to capture smaller files.
If, on the other hand, you would like to take pictures with the higher resolutions supported by the camera, set the app so that pictures are only transferred in the recommended size or even in an even smaller VGA format, but the high-resolution pictures are recorded on the memory card . The corresponding options can be accessed via the settings menu of the app.
- What tourists does Venice hate
- What's your rating of Accra Ghana
- 1 kg of milk is how many liters
- Why do engineers make so much money
- Why do people think I'm wrong
- What is another word forever on time
- What causes bone cancer in dogs
- Is the keto diet good for diabetics
- What is fine jewelry
- How can I find Chinese friends online
- How can I create a blogger topic
- API tools for URL classification services
- What background can data science students learn?
- How long does the swelling last after the operation
- Make affiliate marketing programs
- Security in Malaysia is getting better
- 25 pills can kill you
- What is three phase power
- Why do non-Americans hate Americans
- What problem does Bitcoin solve
- Can you survive if you only eat fish?
- Why are you not fit and healthy
- When did the Roman emperors stop wearing wreaths?
- How do I overcome bad life