Can my PC run 1
Let PC run for a long time
Quote from Martyron:
It is the same with my father in the company, but they are specially designed to run for so long, so it is even more harmful to switch them off more often, they should run as long as possible.
Click in this field to view it in full size.
It is also the case with less special hardware that a smooth run through without a lot of load is actually the gentlest way of using it.
For hard disks with 24/7 certification (i.e. already with consumer NAS disks such as WD Red), the manufacturers also point out that you should not leave the disks switched off for more than 30 days from the first time you turn them on, 24/7 is the most gentle Operation in idle.
I try to avoid such cheap desktop plates, which are designed by the manufacturer for a maximum of 6 to 8 hours of operation per day, they are simply built as cheaply as possible and are also not designed for heavier loads such as video editing. These plates are simply constructed very cheaply all around and break more often, especially if you overload them (and you overload them very quickly if you do more than a few hours of office a day).
Of course, better disks can still break, or you can be extremely lucky with a cheap office disk and it runs for 30,000 hours. Anything can happen, I won't deny that, you always need backups.
- What is Australia New Zealand famous for
- What are content ideas
- What are high school rumors
- Can there be sex without love?
- What is a refugee
- Lifting Weights Can Make You Smarter
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Arecanut
- What does scaffolding mean in biology
- How did Quora affect you
- What gives cryptocurrencies their value 1
- What do Italians eat at home
- Which chromosome affects DMD
- What's the cheapest site to buy Bitcoin
- What is the best domain registration service
- What are ipconfig and ifconfig
- What career requires manipulating other people
- Who are Turbonomic's main competitors
- What was a punt gun
- Why are children so fat these days
- When is a nap considered sleep?
- What should be my first weapon
- What are some things that represent strength
- What diet rules are worth breaking?
- Downvotes on Quora are anonymous