How can I send you a private message 2
Message.co The encrypted one-way message
What is message.co?
With Message. Co you can send self-destructive and encrypted one-way messages over the Internet. You don't even need to miss out the messenger or social network of your choice. We are an independent, secure and fully free service!
Advantages of a one-way message
Messages self-destruct after first opening. If the message has not been opened, it will be deleted automatically after 48 hours. Deleted messages cannot be restored and are destroyed forever.
In order to protect messages from unauthorized access, each message is individually encrypted, as is your connection to us as well. For this purpose we use the AES with a key length of 256 bits, which is approved for government documents with the highest level of confidentiality.
We want to enable you to communicate as anonymously and securely as possible. For this reason, we do not store or require any personal data or IP addresses of you.
Best for smartphones and tablets
We've optimized message. Co so you can write as securely as possible when you're on the move. Some of these improvements are shorter loading times, automatic screen adjustments and offline-first caching.
Our users are very important to us and that's why we orientate our further development on your feedback in combination with maximum security.
We emphasize a clear and simple design so that you find your way around as comfortably as possible. In addition, hyperlinks and smileys are automatically recognized and converted.
This is how you send a message
Step 1: Type the message you want in the text box at the top of the page and click 'Create message'.
Step 2: Copy the link that is then displayed to you and send it to the person you want to talk to - e.g. via Facebook or WhatsApp.
Step 3: Now the conversation partner clicks on the link and can read the message only once, because it destroys itself thereupon.
- What makes cigarettes harmful?
- Have you had great results from chiropractic care
- Why do trees shed leaves in winter?
- Why can't you use pencil in the room?
- How many cumulative years have people lived
- Why is Trump against warriors of social justice
- What's your cheapest guilty pleasure
- What are some minimalist free blogging platforms
- Was Jesus a feminist
- What are the main restrictions in DBMS
- Where can I advertise my partner products
- Can a company do without social media?
- What's your worst guilty pleasure
- How much silver is in a nickel
- What does sannin mean in Japanese
- How good is an economics degree
- How practical is judo in a fight
- What is a robotic pool cleaner
- How do Methodists differ from other denominations?
- How is my website ranking on Google
- Are secular Muslims kaffir
- Which color starts with the letters COB
- Why isn't Macau as chaotic as Hong Kong?
- Can a US Army soldier be suspended?
- Can we recycle concrete waste
- What is the largest submarine
- What is referential conformity
- What made you learn to code?
- What are the modern SEO services
- Who finances pure mathematics research?
- Girls can wear basketball shorts
- How is dysgraphia different from dyspraxia
- How do I avoid eating
- How smart are you, prove it