America is a third world nation
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
The term "Third World" is hardly used today. Rather, one speaks of "developing countries". About two thirds of all people live in developing countries. This means all the less developed countries in Africa, Asia, South and Central America as well as the Caribbean and Oceania.
Cold War era term
Occasionally one hears the term “fourth world” for the very poorest countries that could not survive without foreign help.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- How can I lose weight while traveling
- What made you learn to code?
- Can the middle class boycott rich people
- Are Tamils anti-Hindu
- What do you think are legal gun laws
- Makes you gaseous celery juice
- Where do I sell old coins
- Is there an organized atheist church
- How do I psychologically attract new customers
- Is the food really cheap in India?
- What makes you unique or weird
- Which is the most interesting financial career
- What is a milling machine
- Is humility overrated
- The Titanic sent an SOS
- Who should I buy Christmas presents for?
- How do I steal
- What should a civil engineer never do
- How do we get rid of fossil fuels
- What software will open APK files on iPhone
- Did Trump undermine workers' rights
- What do asexual and bisexual mean
- NDTV is a bootlicker of Congress
- Who won the French Revolution?
- Application of powder metallurgy
- Is Sweden good for studying ms
- How does PTSD affect your daily life?
- How does perception process hearing information
- Do you really like people
- Is digital marketing better or content marketing
- How dangerous is sailing
- Is the Bible symbolism
- Why do sad people do happy things
- What should I study before computer physics