What is the cure for diabetes
Homeopathy and medicinal plants for diabetes: natural remedies as complementary therapy
Treating diabetes without medication is usually not possible. However, accompanying homeopathic treatment with medicinal plants can have a positive effect on diabetes - especially type 2 diabetes. Find out here which plants and active ingredients are natural blood sugar lowerers.
Key facts at a glance
- Homeopathy and medicinal plants cannot cure type 1 or 2 diabetes. Treating diabetes naturally can, however, be useful in addition to drug therapy.
- Medicinal plants for diabetes and special globules can stimulate the metabolism or lower blood sugar levels. Sometimes this can reduce the intake of other diabetes medications.
- The selection of suitable means should be made in consultation with the doctor or pharmacist.
Type 1 diabetics suffer from a chronic insulin deficiency, which can only be remedied by insulin therapy. It is an autoimmune disease in which the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas are destroyed by a misdirected immune system. It is therefore not possible to cure type 1 diabetes naturally. The majority of all type 2 diabetes diseases, on the other hand, are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle and the resulting insulin resistance.
Although medicinal plants and homeopathy cannot cure type 2 or type 1 diabetes naturally, they can certainly have a positive effect on the disease.
Herbal preparations, extracts from medicinal plants and herbs as well as specially formulated diabetes globules can support metabolic functions and lower blood sugar levels. Sometimes this can reduce the consumption of medication. Even if a diabetes diagnosis has already been made but no drug treatment is necessary, natural diabetes remedies can ensure that corresponding drugs must be taken in lower doses. For the selection and dosage of homeopathic remedies and medicinal plants for diabetes, those affected should consult a doctor or pharmacist.
How natural remedies are used for diabetes
It is not possible to cure diabetes naturally, i.e. only with homeopathy or herbal remedies. Lifestyle changes and / or drug therapy are necessary. In addition, however, it can make sense to treat diabetes naturally. Both the metabolic processes of the organism and the blood sugar level itself can be positively influenced by the gentle, natural effects of diabetic medicinal plants or homeopathy. Such an accompanying treatment can have a supportive effect, especially in type 2 diabetics whose pancreas has not yet been severely damaged.
Diabetes remedies from homeopathy
The following homeopathic remedies can be used to treat diabetes:
- Propolis D 12: For the treatment of an inadequately functioning pancreas and for disorders of blood sugar and metabolism
- Datisca cannabina D2: To lower high blood sugar levels and to combat obesity
- Syzygium cumini: Recommended for high blood sugar levels and to relieve itching on the skin or a feeling of heat on the body
Medicinal plants for diabetes
The following medicinal plants are not able to cure diabetes, but they can be used in diabetes therapy due to their positive effect on blood sugar levels and metabolism.
- Ceylon cinnamon: stimulates digestion and lowers blood sugar levels
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Has a positive effect on the cholesterol level, blood sugar and blood lipids
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa): Stabilizes the blood sugar level, has anti-inflammatory effects and counteracts insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes
- Real chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla): Regulates fat and sugar synthesis in the liver
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale): Cleansing, supports the liver and stimulates the metabolism
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum): Helps reduce weight
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): Activates digestion and regulates blood sugar
- Garlic (Allium sativum): Helps lower glucose levels
- Peppermint (Menthapiperita): Reduces sugar synthesis in the liver thanks to luteolin and apigenin
- Green tea: stimulates the metabolism and promotes weight loss
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum): Has a positive effect on blood sugar levels
- Dill (Anethum graveolens): anti-inflammatory and digestive
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): Has anti-inflammatory and digestive effects
- Thyme (Thymus spp.): Soothes inflammation and relieves cramps
- Real sage (Salvia officinalis): Has a germicidal effect through antioxidants and supports the healing of inflammations
- When do pay stubs appear on ADP
- Spreads stage 3 breast cancer
- Will Donald Trump's GOP overtake the Senate
- Why does money change people
- How Much Can I Drink Jeera Water
- Why is contemporary art so bad
- How does the liquid flow
- What are the dangerous beaches in India
- What can I bookmark on Quora
- When did video games become popular?
- What's your rating of Accra Ghana
- Why is Fortnite still popular
- Souls have souls or consciousnesses
- What is the best malaysian dish
- How do you prevent oversleeping?
- Are Oreos better than homemade cookies
- What is the 2x2 EG method
- Are SARMs bad
- How do migrants choose migration agents
- What are some frustrating aspects of Quora
- My SIM card was hacked
- Why is polyamory on the rise
- Is Thailand development already close to Malaysia
- Male dogs prefer female owners