How much does the Singapore visa cost
German citizens do not need a visa for a stay of up to 90 days.
Entry requirements Passport (at least 6 months remaining validity upon entry), booking confirmation of the return or onward flight.
Non-German citizens can check here
whether you need a visa!
You need the following documents
Application form Form 14A and Form V39A must be completed on the screen, dated, printed out in duplicate and signed.
On the second page of the application under Part I "Address in Country of Origin", the applicant's last residential address in their home country must be entered.
The signature on the visa application must be identical to the signature on the passport.
Passport photos 2 copies of a recent passport photo (identical, biometric, color photos with a light background).
The photo must be affixed in the intended position. Staples must not be used.
Passport At least 6 months remaining valid beyond the validity of the visa and at least 2 free pages. Only a color copy of the data page of the passport is required for the application.
The embassy only creates electronic visas, which are sent by email after they have been issued.
Citizens Foreigners living in Germany must be in possession of a residence permit. A copy of the residence permit, unlimited or valid for at least 6 months, or in the form of a card must be attached.
EU citizens living in Germany must enclose a copy of the registration certificate (not older than 6 months).
Booking confirmation A copy of the booking confirmation for the outward and return flight and the hotel for the entire period of stay must be enclosed.
If you do not receive this receipt from the hotel, write a cover letter to the embassy in which you describe the reason for the trip and explain that you will finance yourself. Proof of income must be enclosed. (Payroll for the last 2 months, pension notification, unemployment benefit certificate, certificate of enrollment, copy of bank confirmation)
Citizens of different countries need a permit from Singapore. As a result, the processing time can take up to 6 weeks.
Miscellaneous The visa can be applied for at the earliest 30 days before departure. The length of stay is limited to 90 days.
addressEmbassy of the Republic of Singapore,
Friedrichstrasse 200, 10117 Berlin
Processing time 5 days to 6 weeks
Opening times Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.), Wednesday (2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
The responsible consulates are entitled to determine the processing time, type of visa, period of validity and stay as well as the number of entries in accordance with the applicable regulations and laws. The documents submitted with the application remain in the consulate. Please make copies for your records!
The operator of this website does not guarantee the completeness, correctness and topicality of the information.
Visa validity 90 days
Stay as per booking confirmation
Note the entry in the visa!
- How can I remove my LinkedIn lock?
- Which US universities offer a full scholarship?
- How do I get certified in Salesforce
- What if the son hates the mother
- Why do people look different
- Where will the next world factory be
- Are potatoes okay for high cholesterol
- What surprises you most about Trump's impeachment
- What are promotional items What are some
- Indigestion causes constipation or vice versa
- Why isn't Manhattan sinking
- What caffeine counteracts
- What are functions of time in physics
- All information should be public information
- Why are creationists wrong?
- Why did you stop questioning your existence
- What Makes a Good Software Specification
- Which countries consider themselves the third Rome
- Where in the Quran is the Shahada
- Why do you like to hear animals cry
- Is Shakespeare overrated
- Is Delhi's pollution hyped
- US state militias have fleets
- Can you sell websites