What is OSS BSS
What is BSS OSS?
An OSS (operational support system) is used in the field of telecommunications and is a special system that supports automated processes. Since the services of telecommunications companies are becoming more diverse and the requirements are increasing, such systems are being used more and more often. In many cases an OSS is combined with a BSS (Business Support System) in order to better regulate the traffic with the customers.
OSS and BSS in detail
OSS Modern services such as IPTV, Voice over IP and other IP-based services are used more and more in Germany and are very difficult to manage manually. In such cases, intelligent OSS are used as a solution, which can solve various processes automatically. This modern technology saves telecommunications companies a great deal of effort and is even better able to provide their customers with individual solutions. BSS The business support systems are primarily designed for communication with the numerous customers and take on very important tasks nowadays. Among other things, order processing, invoicing and payments are handled via these systems. Since the special services naturally also have to be billed, BSSs are increasingly being used in combination with an operational support system.
BBS and OSS in combination
advantages The OSS system has special OSS software and is designed to function very independently. All important systems and processes are brought together in an OSS and a very well-functioning unit is created. In combination with a BSS, the OSS can react immediately and individually to the various customers, saving the company a lot of time and work. disadvantage The BSS-OSS systems can be maintained by companies remotely, but errors and problems are relatively difficult and time-consuming to eliminate. Companies are completely dependent on technology and must also be able to trust it. Furthermore, these companies need very well trained employees who can react quickly to customer requests and other incidents. The personnel costs in this area are of course very high. Conclusion Without OSS systems, some services would be relatively difficult to implement and would probably become a lot more expensive for customers. The special systems are very complex and rely entirely on automation. If this is no longer guaranteed or if errors occur, many areas fail at once. A BSS also enables very simple billing and, in combination with an OSS, becomes an important tool.
- Is Online Sales Pro better than ClickFunnels
- What are Einstein Coefficients
- Are Samoans classified as black
- Paul Dirac is the best physicist of all time
- What is another word for deep reflection
- Tanzania is a third world country
- Law school is worthless
- How to calculate _ + _ + _ + 30
- How much revenue is Airbnb
- What is your impression of China
- Halal is Carls Jr in Singapore
- Why are most of NYC's cabs in Toyota's
- How many stones cover 400 square feet
- Why is it they were grammatically correct
- What if the null hypothesis were true?
- What is your favorite slogan?
- How to get GTA 5 online
- What would you consider a white privilege
- How many liters correspond to 1 kg
- What does the Italian word Kapeesh mean
- Which drug will help autistic people the most
- What does the former mean
- What is 1 Newton
- What are the characteristics of developmental psychology
- Why do Masons use Egyptian symbols
- How many vernier micrometers count the least
- What is a milling machine
- Self-help books are still popular
- Will secularism fall in Turkey as it does in Iran?
- What makes someone weak
- What is cost advantage
- How was Punjab divided
- What is Opp Rank in Fantasy Football