Healthy people ever eat unhealthy foods
10 reasons FOR an unhealthy diet (... all of which are nonsense)
Unhealthy diet - what exactly is it?
Very easily: Fog in bags.
Sure, you could inform yourself.
On the other hand, your bastard (see photo) knows really good reasons to forego a balanced diet.
Here are 10 good reasons why you should NOT be eating healthy - and why they are all Rubbish are.
1. I want to save money.
Chronic illness is much more expensive than real food (even if you are well insured).
At the weekly market you can get very cheap groceries from the region.
And if you grow the food yourself, you not only eat cheaply, you also “train” while gardening.
2. It's more convenient.
Diabetes, obesity, a lack of fitness, and lack of energy are even more uncomfortable.
3. The others also eat like this.
That is why “the others” are also chronically ill.
Every 10th German now has diabetes - and the trend is rising
4. I don't understand anything about nutrition.
Does it have an ingredient list? Then leave it out.
Did your great grandmother eat it too? Then eat it. It is not difficult.
5. I don't have time to cook.
You don't have time to be chronically ill.
You ate everything you consist of once. Food is the best medicine.
10 minutes is enough to cook a tasty, quick fitness recipe.
6. I can't cook.
Can you google
You can find numerous recipes and instructions on the internet.
Learn it now.
7. I have ethical concerns.
Fit vegetarians do not eat french fries or drink soft drinks.
Processed “organic” foods can be just as unhealthy as “normal” finished products.
Find out more, stay open to new things.
There is not ONE diet for everyone. Except for those based on unprocessed foods.
8. What should happen? I'm fine!
Chronic illnesses don't happen overnight.
Proper diet is the best antidote.
9. It's my family's fault!
Get out of the victim role.
Take the initiative.
Take responsibility for YOUR health.
You as a nutrition ambassador for your family, how about ...?
10. It just tastes better.
People like what they are used to.
Get your taste buds used to real food and natural sweetness.
This will teach you to enjoy much more intensely.
More reasons FOR an unhealthy diet ...?
If this top 10 list sounds familiar to you, you are probably already sticking with MarathonFitness on Facebook.
This list was so well received there recently that it's worth a blog post.
What other reasons do you know that speak FOR an unhealthy diet? If you include the counter-argument right away, all the better. If not, another reader will add it. Either way - write a comment.
Photos in the article “Unhealthy Diet”: _tar0_, GabrielaP93, ebruli, jules: stonesoup (CC BY 2.0) via Flickr.
- Nuber, Günter: “German Health Report - Diabetes 2011”, diabetesDE, Diabetes Journal, Mainz 2011 [↩]
Category: Lose Weight, NutritionTags: Stay Tuned, Fat Loss, Fun, Fun
- What is the weight of a coin
- Can Muslim women marry uncircumcised men
- What is the most common unprofitable business model
- How do childhood trauma affect adulthood?
- What a great business it is that nobody starts
- Is korean food healthy
- What are the main disadvantages of government agencies
- Are there black people in Harry Potter
- Is it a desirable quality to be stubborn?
- You can retire on 500,000
- Is jogging bad for you
- How do we reuse waste paper?
- Which country imports the most umbrellas
- Can meditation reduce sleep
- 510 is short for a man
- Is working for NASA a stressful job
- Are British racist towards Asians
- What is the currency in Zimbabwe
- Right now people are listening to Billie Eilish
- Might AI develop narcissism
- Can people manipulate lightning
- Which English songs make you happy
- What is a metric fox
- Nurses prioritize patients in triage
- What are the best treatments for lupus
- What is the American Diet
- How do you describe a fractal mathematically?
- What system of units does SpaceX use
- Fast food restaurants use frozen foods
- Are there any indications of life on Mars
- What are angles
- Is chapati good for type 2 diabetes
- How much mustard is too much mustard
- What is CRM used for?