Is a little more grammatically correct
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive grammatical, Comparative -, Superlative -
- There is hardly any qualified evidence of the increase. Canoo, however, cites them as possible.
- gram | ma | ti | ka | lisch
- IPA: [gramatiˈkaːlɪʃ]
- 1) Concerning the grammar, relating to it (= concerning the linguistic theory)
- from Latin grammaticalis The word has been used since the 17th century.
- 1) grammatical
- 1) Is an ungrammatical sentence grammatical not correct.
- 1) “What proves the independence of a language, he explains, is not so much its vocabulary as its own grammatical Structure."
- 1) “Linking subordinate clauses, on the other hand, is a much more complex undertaking because it involves one or more grammatical It is important to realize references and formal connections. "
- Greek (new): 1) ο γραμματικός (male), η γραμματική (Female), το γραμματικό (neuter)
- English: grammatical
- Italian: grammaticale
- Kurdish: rêzimanî
- Swedish: grammatikalisk
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„With a statement about the urban latte macchiato elite, the Bavarian Minister of Economic Affairs not only worries grammatical for confusion.“
sueddeutsche.de, April 05, 2019
„In addition, the Kingdom must be on one grammatical respond to the correct threatening letter.“
Serienjunkies.de, March 12, 2019
„Other than that it grammatical is not really correct, the end of Sega as a console manufacturer has shown that the statement is actually true.“
jpgames.de, January 17, 2019
„Lower Saxony's state administration wants the grammatical Implement gender equality. We expect a firework of word-finding creativity.“
DIE ZEIT, January 23, 2019
„It recently introduced a new reference work for the grammatical Variants online.“
Blick Online, January 14, 2019
„A grammatical Sophisticated language is considered unique to humans. The foundations for this could have been possessed by the last common ancestor of humans, monkeys and great apes around 40 million years ago.“
Wissenschaft.de, October 22, 2020
„You choose a word and together you have to find one grammatical form correct sentence.“
stern.de, December 25, 2019
„LanguageTool checks texts grammatical and stylistic weaknesses.“
Technology Review, May 13, 2020
„News from the popular "Language Criticism" section: Times are getting crazier - at least that grammatical.“
TAZ, November 12, 2019
„The reason is interesting: Google optimizes translations for English, this is how it works with a translation from German to Spanish via English grammatical Just flute gender, said a spokesman.“
netzpolitik.org, September 17, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / Declinations
Inflection grammatical - The declension of the adjective grammatical
|Masculine||the grammatical one||of grammatical||the grammatical||the grammatical|
|Feminine||the grammatical||the grammatical||the grammatical||the grammatical|
|neuter||the grammatical||of grammatical||the grammatical||the grammatical|
|Plural||the grammatical||the grammatical||the grammatical||the grammatical|
|Masculine||a grammatical one||a grammatical||a grammatical||a grammatical one|
|Feminine||a grammatical one||a grammatical||a grammatical||a grammatical one|
|neuter||a grammatical one||a grammatical||a grammatical||a grammatical one|
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- concerning the grammar
- grammatically: Linguistics: related to grammar; Linguistics: according to the rules of grammar
Another word (synonym) for grammatical - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "grammatical":
Feminine: ... or feminine or from Latin femina (= the woman) Synonyms: 1) female gender (grammatical); the feminine gender (grammatical); the feminine ...
Masculine: …or. from the associated adjective masculinus (= male). Synonyms: male gender (grammatical); the masculine gender (grammatical); the masculine ...
neuter: ... or neuter = "neither of the two" Synonyms: 1) neuter or neutral gender (grammatical); the neutral gender (grammatical); the neutral ...
grammar: ... 5) context-sensitive, context-free, linear, regular grammar Derived words: grammatical, grammatical, grammaticalization, grammaticalization ...
greinir:… Plural greinunum genitive (determined): singular greinisins; Plural greinanna word meaning / definition: 1) grammatical: article translations German: 1) article English:…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Grammatical" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/grammatikalisch/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "grammatical" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
grammatical (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gram | ma | ti | ka | li | cal pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
grammatical (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gram | ma | ti | ka | li | schem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
grammatical (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gram | ma | ti | ka | li | schen pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
grammatical (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: gram | ma | ti | ka | li | scher Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
grammatical (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: gram | ma | ti | ka | li | sches Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
grammaticalizer (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Variants: grammaticalize hyphenation: gram | ma | ti | ka | li | sier…
grammaticalize (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Secondary forms: 2nd person singular imperative present active: grammaticalisier…
grammaticalize (German) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Present: I grammaticalize; you grammaticalize; he she it…
grammaticalizing (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: gram | ma | ti | ka | li | sie | rend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- Are handguns or revolvers the most powerful weapon
- The Romans were known for their streets
- How much does meth cost
- How do I take a picture
- Why is masturbation not considered a homosexual act?
- Why do pregnant women like to complain?
- Why is the hypergeometric distribution important
- What are the Biggest Myths About Investing
- How do I steal my competitors' backlinks
- Why is SolidWorks so difficult
- There is a 4 dollar bill
- What comes first, health or happiness
- Has Singapore casinos
- What is illegal to sell on eBay
- Are there changes for vacuum cleaners
- Is Kevin Durant overrated
- How do you survive an epidemic
- Incest is legal in Japan
- Why do employees need motivation
- Most black men meet black women
- Is it true that children don't lie?
- What are the biggest challenges for psychologists
- What is sales coaching based on
- People are usually nice as they seem
- What is happiness for rich and poor
- What is product evangelism
- How would you describe a strange person
- Do you have a short answer?
- Why time is slowly passing in space
- What is a bad biker gang
- Is China bigger than the USA?
- Should Quora allow corporate accounts
- Why did you choose homeschooling?
- What kind of advertisements are getting your attention