Singapura is the capital of Singapore
independent since 1965
South East Asia
Singapore / Singapura / 新加坡 共和国 / சிங்கப்பூர்
geographySingapore is an island nation at the southern end of the Malay Peninsula. The dwarf state has a total area of only 719 km² and a total coastline of 193 km. This land mass is roughly 2.2 times the size of Bremen. This makes Singapore the third smallest country in Asia after Macau and Singapore and the 51st smallest country in the world. With 7,933 inhabitants per km², it is also the third most densely populated country in the world after Macau and Monaco. With an average height of only 15 m above sea level, it is one of the lowest-lying countries in the world.
In addition to the main island, there are 62 other small islands in the country. Malaysia is the only country directly bordering Singapore. The distance between Berlin and the capital Singapore is approximately 9,940 km.
1 dollar is divided into 100 cents.
Status: May 18, 2021
1 euro = 1.62 dollars
1 dollar = 0.62 euros
The climate in SingaporeIn Singapore, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 31 and 32 degrees, depending on the season. In the colder months, the temperature drops at night to up to 24 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
Chinese, English, Malay, Tamil
With an HDI (Human Development Index) of 0.938, Singapore is one of the most highly developed economies according to the UN definition. The IMF also shares this classification. In terms of purchasing power parity, it is the third richest country in the world. Singapore is sometimes referred to as a tax haven.
|79% urban areas:||566 km²|
|1% agriculture:||7 km²|
|23% forests:||166 km²|
|0% water surface:||10 km²|
|Road network:||3,500 km|
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||constitutionally allowed|
Existing trade agreements
- How can I remove my LinkedIn lock?
- Why do deep sea creatures glow
- What is knowledge
- What is a type 80 pistol
- What is machine learning regression
- How do I advertise my company newsletter
- What research proposal topics are there in sociolinguistics?
- Who is your current favorite film director?
- What can replace fast food
- When did the Indian railways nationalize
- Which are the Roman Catholic Churches
- Are women better listeners than men?
- Which countries offer jobs for foreign lawyers?
- What is the true color of indigo
- Are there white privileges in Australia?
- How do you develop a healthy mindset
- How does dance keep your health
- What should I do with 60,000
- Why did my friend ejaculate very quickly
- What are the tricks for a faster calculation
- What is screaming I'm from Singapore
- Why do I like to live alone
- IQ really measures intelligence
- Are nerf guns durable