Are there other sites like Fiverr
Internet Fiverr: These alternatives exist
Fiverr is an intermediary platform for services on the Internet. It is aimed at companies looking for freelancers for their projects. Find out exactly what Fiverr is in this article. We will also introduce you to some alternative platforms.
This is Fiverr
Fiverr is a platform where freelancers can offer their services online at their price. This is mainly about creative work, such as website design, translation or video. But other industries are also represented, such as marketing or programming. Clients can use the Fiverr portal to find freelancers, commission them for projects and communicate with them. Freelancers also get their customers' money through Fiverr.
Alternatives to Fiverr - a selection
According to its own information, Twago is the leading freelancer marketplace in Europe. Clients and freelancers come together there for projects. Freelancers can create their own profile at twago. It's free, but twago receives a 10% commission for completed orders. The paid premium profile contains more functions.
The provider Upwork (formerly Odesk) arranges freelancer jobs worldwide. Freelancers can create a profile and be found that way. Clients can advertise jobs and choose the best freelancer. Upwork also demands a commission from freelancers and clients.
Portals from Germany
Freelancers can find jobs on the Freelance.de portal from Munich. Conversely, companies can look for suitable freelancers for their project. Many industries are represented, such as IT, engineering, design and languages. Freelancers can register for free; a paid premium membership offers more options.
The platform Gulp, also from Munich, is a job exchange. Not only do freelancers and companies come together here, but also people who are looking for a permanent position. Gulp offers IT, engineering, life sciences and finance.display
Many portals that compete with Fiverr have specialized in a certain industry. For example, 99designs is about design - whether of logos, websites or graphics. A special feature: companies can start a design competition there. In this way, they receive many different designs and can contact the designer who is best for them.
The German-language platform designen Klassen.de works in a similar way. Here, too, small jobs are advertised, such as designing a logo or finding a name for a product. Designers can submit proposals, the client checks their quality and suitability and then makes a decision.
Bloggerjobs.de is a free job portal for copywriters. Clients can advertise jobs there, for example for blog authors, guest posts or editors. Interested authors can apply directly to the client.
4Scotty is a Berlin portal specifically aimed at IT experts and developers. They are given new jobs there, both projects and permanent positions. Most of the jobs are in Germany.
- How do I merge two iTunes accounts
- What is the largest army in history
- Why are farmers known to be hardworking
- Who Was Margaret Thatcher 1
- Why is multilingualism a problem
- Why do we need a home
- How harmful are cigars compared to cigarettes
- How can you be more open?
- How can you inspire your children
- Why can't we follow our own advice?
- Meth smoke rises or falls
- What do most people write in poetry
- What are all in a desktop computer
- How romantic do you feel right now
- Affiliate links are allowed
- Will kill Google Stadia consoles
- Plato and Socrates were the same person
- What is an Amazon niche
- How does war negatively affect the economy?
- How is my website speed
- What are the cons of green onions
- Weeds are more dangerous than alcohol
- How many diamond companies are there in Surat
- Which website offers data cleaning services