How big is the yacht crew industry
Looking for a yacht crew work and accommodation in Nice
Are you looking for a job as a yacht crew member on the French Riviera?
You are a waiter, cook, massage therapist, artist, animator, sailor, deckhand, steward ... you like the sea and Would you like to combine work and travel? Working on cruise lines offers you a ton of career opportunities.
The French Riviera is known as the place where the most luxurious mega yachts moor, so it's a good place to start looking for a job opportunity on a yacht.
Here are some tips to help you find a crew job and accommodation on the French Riviera while you search.
Conditions for becoming a member of the yacht crew
First of all, you must be over 21, have a valid passport, speak and write fluently in English and French and not be afraid to work hard, very hard. They often work seven days a week and often at least 70 hours for six months. So if you are thinking of applying for a job of a few weeks to chill on the Caribbean beaches, this is not for you.
How do you apply to be a yacht crew member?
Are you motivated, long working days do not discourage you, you are not afraid of seasickness? Then you are ready to write your CV and cover letter.
First of all, determine exactly the job that attracts you. On your résumé, mark the work experience related to this job, do not forget to indicate the foreign languages you speak and add some references (name and telephone contact).
In order to find a job in the yachting industry it is often necessary to go through the services of a specialized agency. Registration in the databases of these agencies is free. After this registration, an appointment will be suggested. You show your motivations, professional experience, career goals, ...
When and where can you apply to be a yacht crew member?
Recruiting is mostly in the off-season, during the spring and autumn months, but it never really stops, so no matter what time, don't hesitate to submit your application.
Here are some great agencies to help you find yacht crew work on the French Riviera:
General: Jf recruiting
Monaco: Recrutement Yacht, Housekeeping, Morgan & Mallet
Antibes: Bluewater, Crewnetwork, Luxury yachts, Peter Insull, Ypicrew, Yacht Crew Network, Camper & Nicholsons
Nice: Riviera crew, Marinescence, K-yachting, Edminston
Accommodation looking for a job as a yacht crew on the French Riviera?
While you are looking for a job in Antibes, Cannes, Monaco or Nice, our staff at Villa Hostels can look after you and give you some advice on jobs and contacts. Take advantage of Villa Hostels long-stay offers with monthly prices at a very attractive price for yachties looking for work on the French Riviera. We have great kitchen facilities and Villa Hostels is the place to start building your cruise ship community to join the yacht crew.
To find out more about our special offer: Check out our monthly rental page
- What foods do rich people buy
- What's the worst thing about television
- Who uses ggplot2
- Which business can easily start in the Philippines
- How useful are VVT engines
- Why are offenses not so small
- Will Donald Trump's GOP overtake the Senate
- More money means more power
- When did the US enter World War II?
- Should a cancer patient drink tea
- Is the space a part of nature?
- How does photovoltaics work
- Why are the submarines afraid of destroyers?
- Why is time so important
- How is the university in Taiwan
- Are there white privileges in South Africa?
- All information should be public information
- The prohibitions of discord are permanent
- What is corporate training
- How can I make money in fashion
- Can EVM be hacked
- What is the most expensive samurai sword
- Which country is culturally closest to China
- What are the best shorts to wear