Where did the Polynesian people come from?
Māori culture in New Zealand
Tips for learning about Maori culture
If you want to learn more about the Māori and their culture in New Zealand, you can visit a museum. The Te Papa Museum in Wellington offers a comprehensive overview, with a number of exhibits. Interactive and informative. If you would like to immerse yourself in the local Māori culture on the North Island, we would be happy to arrange a very personal and authentic experience for you.
Books on Maori culture
Do you like reading? Then we recommend the following books on Māori culture and history:
“Land of the Long White Cloud” by singer Kiri Te Kanawa
“The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Maori Myth and Legend” by Margareth Orbell Bestel
“Legends of Aotearoa” by Chris Winitana
“Taming the Sun / Four Maori Myths” by Gavin Bishop
“Maui and the Suns / A Maori Tale” by Gavin Bishop
We work closely with the indigenous people of Australia and New Zealand. They have always lived in harmony with nature, but they have had a hard time in the last few centuries. Through sustainable tourism, their ancient stories are heard again and they are treated with respect.
Aotearoa is the Maori name for New Zealand. Aotearoa can be translated as "The Land of the Long White Cloud".
- How does R compare to pandas
- Has anyone visited Malaysia before?
- What is Christmas Day for you
- What is a person's most valuable asset
- Cheese is bad for diets
- What gives us cancer
- Which crypto currency do you support and why
- How Foursquare posts badges on Facebook
- Why does my pubic hair hurt so much
- What is your opinion on the colonization of Mars
- What are some unknown life hacks
- When do you test the hypothesis
- Who built the first glass house
- Buy expensive shoes in person
- What is a blog SEO
- Is aluminum biodegradable
- What is a logical paradox
- What is a funnel-based attribution model
- What is heterotaxic syndrome
- Which is right Lakh or Lac
- What is the Longest Lasting FPS Game
- It was Islamophobic to Armenia
- Why should farmers in India be trained?
- What are street food trends