How does a dropship payment system work
Terms of Service
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 General, Scope
The online offer shop.postalo.de is a service of the copy-druck Gesellschaft für Digital- und Offsetdruck mbH.
The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between copy-druck Gesellschaft für Digital- und Offsetdruck mbH (hereinafter "copy-printing") and the purchaser of products on the online shop.postalo.de (hereinafter "purchaser") .
§ 2 Order, payment and delivery process
By submitting the completed order form on shop.postalo.de (by clicking on the "order with obligation to pay" button), the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. Before the final submission, the customer has the option of checking the entries again on an order overview page and correcting them if necessary. Copy-druck then sends the customer an order confirmation by e-mail, through which the contract is concluded. The goods are then paid for either in advance or in advance via an electronic payment system from a third party. In the case of prepayment, the customer receives a payment request with the order confirmation by email. After the receipt of payment has been established, as well as when the electronic payment system is used, the production of the ordered product starts in the print-on-demand process on the next possible printing date specified on shop.postalo.de, or in the case of goods in stock, the delivery is carried out by copy-printing. Copy-printing is free to start production even before receipt of payment and to send the goods. The customer's obligation to pay also remains in this case. All deliveries by copy-druck remain the property of copy-druck until full payment has been made.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
a) When using the online offer as a private customer (end consumer): the prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs, unless these are already included in the product.
b) When using the online offer as a corporate customer: the prices quoted are exclusive of statutory sales tax.
c) Direct debit: If there is a return debit, the customer bears the additional costs incurred (such as bank charges and other expenses).
d) If the customer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 right of withdrawal on the part of copy-printing
It is prohibited to commission copy-printing to print illegal, threatening, defamatory, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material, as well as material that constitutes a criminal offense or encourages the practice of a criminal offense, or material that contains the trademark and licensing rights of third parties injured. copy-druck reserves the right not to produce and deliver individual products whose design violates applicable law or ethical and moral attitudes on the part of copy-druck. In this case, copy-druck will immediately reimburse the purchaser for any purchase price that may have already been paid and reserves the right to notify the purchaser.
§ 5 Liability for Defects
If the goods delivered by copy-printing show defects that reduce their value, the statutory provisions apply. copy-druck is not liable for any further damage incurred by the customer as a result of a defective delivery. copy-druck is also not liable for damage suffered by the customer as a result of late delivery.
§ 6 Technical and design deviations
When fulfilling the contract, we expressly reserve the right to deviate from the descriptions and information on our website, brochures, catalogs and other written and electronic documents with regard to material, color, weight, dimensions, design or similar features, insofar as these are reasonable for the customer. Reasonable reasons for changes can result from production-related fluctuations and technical production processes.
§ 7 Subsequent delivery, warranty, right of withdrawal
1) Complaints due to incomplete or inadequate performance of copy-printing must be reported immediately after receiving knowledge.
2) In the case of justified and timely complaints, copy-druck has to deliver later in the case of incomplete performance and, in the case of defective performance, either rectify or deliver a replacement.
3) It is expressly pointed out at this point that copy-printing is not responsible for damage that can be proven to have been caused during transport. However, copy-druck undertakes to provide this proof. It is sufficient if copy-printing proves that the consignment left the company without any visible defects. In the case of insured shipping, it is the responsibility of copy-printing to assert the damage suffered by the customer with the contracted transport company. For this purpose, the customer is obliged to document proof of the damage (e.g. by taking photos). This also applies to the customer in the case of uninsured shipping.
4) There is no right of withdrawal or return in accordance with Section 3 II No. 1 of the Distance Selling Contracts Act if the item ordered is custom-made and / or contains food.
§ 8 Disclaimer of Liability for Third-Party Links
copy-druck refers to copy-druck.de to other pages on the Internet. The following applies to all these links: copy-druck expressly declares that it has no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages, unless the linked pages are also operated by copy-druck. Therefore, copy-druck hereby expressly distances itself from all content of all linked third-party sites on shop.postalo.de and does not adopt this content as our own. This declaration applies to all links shown and to all contents of third party sites to which links lead.
§ 9 Image and copyrights / rights of third parties
a) When using the so-called upload function (use of his own image files) from shop.postalo.de, the customer assures that he has the rights to the images used by him and, if applicable,. textual content. The purchaser declares himself solely responsible for all content (images and texts) that the purchaser creates independently during his order, as well as any resulting claims by third parties due to infringements of image and copyright law.
b) Likewise, the customer assures that the content entered by him does not conflict with other laws, in particular for the protection of minors, or meet criminal offenses.
c) copy-druck is not obliged to examine possible image and copyright violations or other legal violations and is therefore not liable for corresponding legal violations.
d) Own image rights, copyrights or other rights to individual images or texts uploaded by the customer remain with the customer.
e) The rights to the finished print documents, which have been designed with the online configurator from shopcopy-druck.de, generally lie with the customer. However, these are limited in that the printing documents remain in the possession of copy-print if the customer creates a customer account on shop.postalo.de. The customer can therefore dispose of his printed documents as follows:
• Subsequent processing of printing documents
• Issue print orders for your print documents with copy-print
• Deletion of print documents
f) copy-druck will not use the customer's printing documents for production unless the customer initiates a print order via his customer account.
§ 10 liability
a) copy-druck is liable to the customer insofar as he asserts claims based on gross negligence, malice, intent, or the breach of an essential contractual obligation by copy-druck. copy-druck is not liable for slightly negligent behavior. If copy-printing is accused of negligent infringement, liability is limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
b) The customer is liable for any damage caused by copy-printing through the production, publication and duplication of printing documents, which violate the rights of third parties or violate other laws. Liability also applies to damage that occurs after the contractual relationship has ended. The purchaser's liability includes all costs for legal proceedings and compensation that are imposed by a court on copy-printing in connection with the production, publication and distribution or that are included in a settlement. The customer undertakes to exempt copy-printing from all such costs or claims. In such a case, copy-druck is entitled to an advance payment in the amount of the estimated defense costs.
c) The provision of a customer account for the customer means a voluntary service on the part of copy-druck. The customer has no claim to this service. copy-druck has the right to terminate the provision of a customer account at any time and to delete the customer account. In particular, copy-druck is not liable for the printing documents stored by the customer in his customer account. copy-druck reserves the right to delete the customer account if the customer is inactive for a longer period of time.
§ 11 direct shipping
copy-druck offers individual products for "direct shipping" on shop.postalo.de. This means that copy-printing sends a product directly to a third person on behalf of the customer. This is usually not done by a parcel service, but as a normal letter or postcard shipment by Deutsche Post AG or another national postal service provider.
If such a product is lost on the way, the customer must notify copy-print of this within 14 days. In this case, copy-druck has the right to either carry out the individual order again or to reimburse the customer for the exact amount that the direct mail item complained about has cost.
If the purchaser complains that 10 or more individual items within the order have not reached the respective recipient in a direct shipment (eg "postcard mailing"), then copy-druck is generally not obliged to be responsible for the individual items beyond the number of 10 items . For this, it is sufficient if copy-printing can credibly prove that the corresponding print job has been carried out. In this case, the customer must prove that copy-printing negligently or deliberately failed to deliver the mail.
§ 12 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The place of fulfillment for all services from the business relationships with us as well as the place of jurisdiction is the copy-print company headquarters, insofar as the customer does not execute the order as an end user, but as a businessman or in another similar function (e.g. association representative, authority).
Please use the print function of your browser for a printout.
copy-print company for digital and offset printing mbH
Neumann-Reichardt-Straße 27-33 (House 21), 22041 Hamburg
P.O. Box 70 03 02, 22003 Hamburg
Phone: +49 (0) 40 - 6077 173 02
Email: [email protected]
HRB 65325 Hamburg
Managing directors: Catrin Kuhse and Jens Beckmann, a graduate in business administration
Tax ID number: DE 189338734
Tax number: 08/896/01752
- Could cancer cells be an effective pathogen?
- The IIT JEE exam is worth it
- Where do grapes grow naturally?
- LiteCoin can reach 5000 by 2020
- Canada is similar to New Zealand
- Malaysians grow up in Singapore
- When did BC and AD end
- 30 out of 10 are 10 of them
- Strong is polypropylene rope
- Are dried fruits really nutritious
- Which films will you never see again?
- Why didn't Voldemort make a Gryffindor Horcrux
- Why is Rey so annoying
- How many atoms does aluminum chloride contain?
- What are the best sports nutrition supplements
- A single mineral can make a stone
- What is your favorite vacation destination
- Is the Chinese civilization Egyptian?
- Can I promote Clickbank products with PPV?
- Spelled Agatha Christie under a different name
- Do you think weight affects the relationship
- Anti-gravity is a theoretical possibility
- Is money a discrete or continuous variable
- Can time ever move backwards?