Why do you smoke cigarettes
Weekends and parties
The more your everyday life consists of smoke-free times, the more independent you are from smoking.
In what situations do you smoke? What do you associate with smoking? Click on the keywords and find out more about your consumption:
- Smoking on the weekend is very important to you. You save it for the weekend. You probably associate smoking with leisure, recreation, parties, adventures.
Do you realize that you don't need to smoke to experience these feelings? Have you ever tried to go without cigarettes for a weekend?
Remember that most addicted smokers started smoking on specific occasions, just like you do now. Keeping the amount of cigarettes smoked is extremely difficult. There is a high risk that you will start smoking at some point during the week, e.g. when you are stressed or under pressure.
Watch you closely. If you find yourself starting to smoke during the week, think carefully about whether you really want to and visit feelok again.
- When going out, smoking is obviously something special for you, just as the exit usually has a special significance. Do you smoke in every exit? Or do you sometimes consciously give up cigarettes? Is going out also fun without cigarettes? Give it a try, you don't have to rely on cigarettes when you go out.
Remember that most addicted smokers started smoking on specific occasions, just like you do now. Keeping the amount of cigarettes smoked is extremely difficult. There is a high risk that you will eventually start smoking on normal days, e.g. when you are stressed or under pressure. Watch you closely. If you find yourself starting to smoke during the week, think carefully about whether you really want to and visit feelok again.
- On certain days I don't smoke as a matter of principle.It's definitely good for you if you make a firm decision not to smoke on certain days. It doesn't get to the point where you become a daily smoker.
Does it cost you an effort if you have decided not to smoke on certain days? Have you already broken your resolution and still smoked? If so, it could be an indication that you are about to become addicted to cigarettes. In this case, consider whether it is worthwhile for you to constantly fight against the craving for cigarettes.
Keeping the amount of cigarettes smoked is extremely difficult. Perhaps it is better to quit smoking completely.
- Together with colleagues You smoke with others and maybe because of other people. Smoking with others can strengthen the sense of togetherness. This also means that you smoke less when you are alone or when you are with non-smokers.
If you decide against smoking, it will be easier when you have someone to accompany you and not smoke yourself.
- To relax You smoke to better cope with tension and stress. For you, smoking means a break, a reward, rest or relaxation.
If you want to stop, you have to think about which alternatives will help you in the individual situations and how you can reward yourself for something different.
- When you are embarrassed or bored You smoke in embarrassed and bored situations. Maybe because time goes by so faster? Because then you have something to do? Because the nervousness is decreasing? Or because you can hold on to something?
If you ever want to quit smoking: Think about which alternatives will help you to deal with such situations.
- Occasionally for pleasure You seem to belong to a small group of occasional smokers who only smoke a cigarette with pleasure now and then. There are few who can stick with it for a long time.
Monitor your consumption so that it stays with those few pleasure cigarettes! Be honest with yourself. If you noticed that you were smoking more and more, consider consciously whether that is really in your interest.
- If you can't tell exactly what situations you smoke in, it could indicate that you may already be addicted to cigarettes. This can be seen, for example, in the fact that you take up a cigarette more and more often on more and more occasions.
How is it with you? Has your cigarette consumption increased since you started smoking? Do you feel stressed if, for example, you cannot smoke in a bar, are at people's homes, where smoking is undesirable or if you don't have any cigarettes with you?
Remember that most addicted smokers started smoking on specific occasions, just like you do now. Keeping the amount of cigarettes smoked is extremely difficult. If you are uncomfortable with occasional use, it is probably better to quit smoking altogether.
- How do I earn marketing with LinkedIn
- Will natural gas recover
- How is the job in corporate finance
- Used Mark Zuckerberg's email
- Can TSA check for warranty
- What is multi-label marketing
- Which English songs make you happy
- Will the GBP USD reach dollar parity?
- Is drinking soda once a day bad
- Indonesia becomes a superpower
- How many counties does Delaware have
- How is it to work at Schlumberger
- There is money in drop shipping
- How will the United States end?
- All Vietnamese hate South Vietnamese soldiers
- What are socio-economic issues
- Develop websites
- How cheap are solar panels
- Is the US military overrated?
- Narcissists feel empathy as children
- How does someone write a poem
- Which slope is best for the driveway?
- Ugly people find love
- 1 meter feet