What is the best store-bought biscuit
The 10 Best Store-Bought Grocery Cookies
Shopping for fruits and vegetables isn't fun, but shopping for cookies? Now let's talk. The biscuit aisle is full of color, variety, and flavor. While it's handy to have hundreds of options to choose from, it can be difficult to find the best store-bought cookies. Luckily, I came up with the ultimate cookie ranking so you know what you're getting next time.
Milk's Favorite Cookie is by far the best store-bought cookie you can get in the supermarket. This cookie sandwich is totally addicting. Heck, I don't even need the cookie part, I just use the heavenly cream in the middle.
2. Frosted Animal Cookies
Keebler's Frosted Animal Cookies are like animal crackers on steroids. With their white chocolate coating and rainbow nonpareils, these cookies are a major improvement over regular animal crackers. Best of all, when a large lump of the animals sticks together and you get a mouthful of chocolate and shortbread.
4. Pepperidge Farm Milano's
Pepperidge Farm's Milano's are the cookies you have when you are really feeling. With their high-quality chocolate filling, these biscuits are a little more elegant than your average biscuit. These cookies are crispy and soft at the same time, which is the perfect combination.
5. Keebler E.L. Fudge sandwich biscuits
Keebler's E.L. Fudge sandwich cookies are like Oreo's long-lost cousin turned inside out. This sandwich has two shortbread biscuits filled with creamy fudge filling. The cream is also made from real cocoa, which really gives it that irresistible fudge taste.
6. Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nobody makes chocolate chip cookies like Famous Amos. These mini biscuits are only packed with the finest chocolate chips. There are tons of chocolate chip cookies down the biscuit aisle, but I recommend Famous Amos every time because they never disappoint.
7. Keebler Fudge Stripes
Keebler's Fudge Stripes keep proving that everything should be covered in chocolate. Not only are these shortbread biscuits a great snack, they're also a perfect ring accessory. Make a fashion statement at your next get-together by wearing these cookies as jewelry.
8. Every taste of chips ahoy
Famous amos might be above Chips Ahoy, but Chips Ahoy's cookies are damn good too. Chips Ahoy offers endless variations for their biscuits such as chewy, chunky, sticky or original, so you are guaranteed to find something that stimulates your imagination.
9. Nilla Wafers
Nilla waffles are so simple, but so good. If you're a vanilla lover, these cookies will blow your mind. Every bite has a nice crunch that makes you want more. If you're feeling creative, try adding a few nillas to a banana bread pudding recipe and see how the wafers change texture.
10. Scooby-Doo graham sticks
Scooby-Doo's graham cracker sticks are the last ones to come into play because their name technically doesn't contain the word 'cookie'. These sweet cinnamon bones make every child's dream come true as they finally learn what Scooby snacks taste like. Who knew Scooby was a talented crime solver? and Baker.
While you might think that all cookies are the same, I can assure you that they are not. You can't go wrong with any of these 10 options. Next time you feel like a cookie monster and need to know the best store-bought cookies in the grocery store, keep this list in mind.
- How do I breathe in a 1600m run
- Which American cities are the most British
- How was Jesus killed
- Do you know a conspiracy theory
- How can ugly boys be happy
- Is there PR in Australia
- Persians are half Asian and half Caucasian
- Can masturbation affect facial appearance
- On Quora, how famous are you
- Isn't it bad to read books
- Why did Dumbeldore have to die
- Who can change his religion
- How did you start your successful business
- Rethink a mental illness
- Which cleaning products are not easy to clean?
- How can you describe the big cities of Singapore
- Most men in San Francisco are gay
- How does someone write a poem
- Is margin trading profitable
- What do you do in email marketing
- Why do racists call non-racists racists
- Muslims in Singapore are becoming more conservative
- What are your "donts" in life
- Eating watermelon makes you fat