Why do people forget who they were
Forgetfulness and memory impairment
Forgetfulness or dementia: how do I know?
The clinical picture of dementia occurs mainly in older people. Both memory and other brain functions are impaired, such as the sense of direction, perception and judgment, linguistic and motor skills. Sometimes the personality and social behavior of those affected also change.
Are you worried because you keep forgetting something? If you are unsure whether your forgetfulness is normal, talk to your doctor. He will question you and examine you physically. Do you have a relative who keeps discovering gaps in your memory? This is a sensitive topic, as many people affected tend to deny the onset of dementia and refuse support out of shame. Here it is important to proceed sensitively and empathically and to get people to counteract the onset of dementia at an early stage in their own interest.
Eat & drink, move & rest
It sounds like a panacea, but a healthy, balanced diet as well as sufficient drinking, sleep, sport and exercise are also important for your brain and its performance. A healthy lifestyle from childhood on means that your brain will receive adequate oxygen, blood and energy, will develop well, and will be able to cope with mental challenges. Then even a temporary forgetfulness lets you stay calm during a challenging phase of your life.
If your memory and mental performance decline due to age, there are herbal and well-tolerated preparations that can strengthen memory and concentration. Active ingredients such as the extract from the leaves of the Ginkgo tree – Ginkgo biloba - are ideally suited here, because the various ingredients complement each other in their interaction: they protect the nerves from harmful influences, help with the transmission of information in the brain, intercept harmful free radicals and cause the blood to flow faster through the vessels flows. This means that the brain is better supplied with blood and the memory is promoted - you can learn more easily again.
Jogging for the brain
The saying “whoever rests, rusts” also applies to our brain; therefore, techniques that challenge your thinking organ are immensely important, especially in old age. Whether it's a chess club or a crossword subscription, playing Scrabble or puzzling with friends - look for a variety of challenges that you enjoy and like-minded people with whom you can keep your brain busy.
- What is the US Customs
- What is a hematopoietic system
- What is a good Facebook Engagement Rate
- How do I get free PayPal money
- How do toppers learn effectively
- How many miles is 5 10 km
- When did Kalpana Chawla die
- What is the cheapest weapon money can buy?
- How do I deal with a domineering woman
- How do you define a healthy marriage
- What are some cool places in Varanasi
- Why do you like your teacher
- What if a real zombie outbreak happened
- Which is better Bluehost or Siteground 1
- Why is national service good
- What are the main pros of Bitcoin
- Are Malaysians friendlier than Singaporeans
- How are permalinks stored in Wordpress
- Sharks eat Remora fish
- Who is God, where is God
- Who starts with ClickBank Affiliate Marketing
- Net Promoter Score is a vanity metric
- Is the minimum wage constitutional
- How do psychopaths get away with murder?