What is the difference between FIR and complaint
Main difference: FIR is a first information report. It only applies to identifiable (criminal) offenses. On the other hand, police complaints can be recognizable or undetectable criminal offenses.
FIR and police complaints are two different terms with different meanings. Although they are related to complaints, they have different offenses and complaints when FIR and police complaints are appropriately registered.
A detectable case is a case where a police officer can be arrested without a warrant in accordance with the First Schedule of Cr.PC (1973) or any other applicable law. Undetectable offenses mean that a police officer has no authority to arrest without detention.
Legally, a case cannot be registered because there are always doubts about its authenticity and if it does not meet the requirements of Section 154 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, which does not count as "an oral explanation clearly and in writing reduced", this is considered to be case law, false or false statement .
Who can complain? Anyone can complain. If you have,
- Inappropriate behavior by a police officer or a police officer.
- Witnesses to an incident - for example, you were present when an incident occurred.
A person can complain at any time. The complaint is unlimited. It is best to do this as soon as possible after the incident. The Indian Criminal Code states that the competent authority cannot register the incident if more than 12 months have passed between the incident and the date of the complaint. There should be a valid reason not to file a complaint. However, it does not guarantee that the complaint will be investigated.
One must therefore complain very clearly about the two terms FIR and policy, for what reason and on what basis they can both be used.
- Do you know British slang
- Which county is Saxon
- What are the characteristics of inbound marketing
- Why are airliners put under pressure
- What are some interesting facts about swarms
- How do I find a co-founder
- What black on black crime perpetuates
- Sex is bad every day
- What types of cancer are associated with chronic inflammation?
- Why is food so expensive in Australia
- Illness causes death
- Can a US Army soldier be suspended?
- How many blood types are there
- How do I become a successful partner
- Is it wrong to analyze people psychologically?
- What happens to Muslims in China
- Are pumpkin seeds good for the kidneys
- What is the Prime Minister's term of office
- Which countries benefit from immigration?
- Does Facebook feel threatened by Quora
- Why is the desire to have a housewife considered sexist
- Why am I a very attractive woman
- Which is an authentic Bible
- What is the mass of the photon