What is the deepest sinkhole
Rudice sinkhole is the dominant feature of the central part of the Moravian Karst Protected Landscape Area. Together with the Býčí Skála (Bull Rock), it forms the second longest cave system in the Czech Republic with a total length of over 13 km!
InformationRemove from favoritesHeart pieces
How should one even imagine such a "sinkhole" (sink cave, karst funnel)?
The Jedovnický brook sinks underground and after a 12-kilometer run through the mysterious underground it erupts to the surface of the bull rock in Josefov. A famous bronze statuette of a bull was found in the Býčí skála cave.
Rudice sinkhole is the largest sinkhole in the Moravian Karst, and that is saying something. The water of the Jedovnický brook gradually descends to a depth of 90 meters. One of the highest waterfalls in the Czech Republic is in the abyss!
Right next to the sinkhole - the deepest dry abyss in the Czech Republic - there is a cave with a large dome - one of the largest cave spaces in the Czech Republic. The Serbian siphon then connects this cave to the bull rock.
Lots of highlights! If you are looking for a really romantic destination, you should visit the Rudice Doline and the Moravian Karst as soon as possible.
Have you been here before?
We found more places you might like. Take a look at it.
found 12 places
Windmill in Rudice
In Rudice in the Blansko region you will find a Dutch-type mill and a museum in one. The children, who can look forward to a friendly atmosphere, are especially welcomed ...
Arboretum in Křtiny
No boredom under the trees! As you get closer to each other on the nature trail in the arboretum in Křtiny, you will feel what zen serenity feels like.
An impressive 8-meter high entrance to the Kateřinská Cave opens on the right slope of the Suchý žleb (Dry Gorge) valley near Skalní mlýn (Rock Mill).
The only cave system in the Czech Republic where you can admire natural sculptures with dry feet and also from a boat while cruising an underground river.
The Macocha Gorge
The largest canyon of its kind in the Czech Republic and Central Europe. According to legend, it is bottomless. Even so, you can still see the ground.
A factory in a cave? See for yourself what kind of game can be played in the cave ...
The magnificent entrance gate is just the beginning. The Balcarka Cave, richly decorated with stalactites, invites you to one of the most spectacular shows.
- How does NBFC do affiliate marketing
- Is telekinesis scientifically true
- What motivated data mining
- What is an interstate control city
- What is the best web hosting for affiliate marketing
- Have you ever lost something very precious?
- Should I join a brotherhood
- Counts rap as music
- The government pays taxes
- Answering the truth on Quora is forbidden
- How many votes does Massachusetts have
- What is Ecommerce Email Marketing
- What is financial market in simple terms
- What is information science and systems
- Are Chinese people materialistic? If so, why
- How the gold business makes a profit
- Why are handguns from 1911 so expensive
- What do Hungarians think of Croats?
- How do I play chess against myself
- Does the Pepsi diet have a strong influence on nutrition
- How does good health care increase life expectancy
- How am I supposed to use $ 150
- How was Punjab divided
- What is the biggest paradox about cell phones
- How's the night life in Fairfield CT
- How ignorant can people be
- What brands have affiliate programs
- What are the advantages of e-commerce
- Where is IoT used in India
- What causes a gallbladder attack
- The payment stops affect your credit
- How do I check RSS feed data
- Money is a strength of human life
- Arsenal really needs Wenger