Which countries will dominate in 2030?
German ODA in data, facts and trends
1) This report analyzes the ODA of the countries of the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC). Not all OECD countries belong to the Development Committee, for example Turkey, which has become a major ODA donor in recent years due to its high spending on refugees in its own country. However, as the amount of this expenditure often fluctuates strongly, it has not been included in this report.
2) K. von Grebmer, J. Bernstein, F. Patterson, M. Wiemers, R. Ni Cheilleachair, C. Foley, S. Grid, K. Ekstrom, H. Fritschel, R. Mukerji: "Welthunger-Index 2019" (English ), Welthungerhilfe / Concern Worldwide, Dublin / Bonn, 2019.
3) UNCTAD: "Selected sustainable development trends in the least developed countries - 2019", 2019; Development Initiatives: “Countries being left behind. Tackling uneven progress to meet SDGs ”, 2018.
4) The ODA target for LDCs was agreed at the UN Conference on Least Developed Countries, for the first time in 1990.
5) UN General Assembly resolution on the work of the Statistical Commission on the Sustainable Development Agenda 2030 (A / RES / 71/313); available at unstats.un.org/sdgs/indicators/indicators-list/ & nbsp;
6) OECD: "Global Outlook on Financing for Sustainable Development 2019", 2019.
7) UNCDF: "Blended Finance in the LDC 2019", 2019; OECD: "Blended Finance in the Least Developed Countries 2019", 2019.
8) UNCDF: "Blended Finance in the LDC 2019", 2019; OECD: "Blended Finance in the Least Developed Countries 2019", 2019.
9) Development Initiatives: “Countries being left behind. Tackling uneven progress to meet SDGs ”, 2018.
10) BMF: Federal Government's decision on key figures on the government draft of the federal budget for 2021 and the financial plan for 2020 to 2024, March 2020.
11) WHH: “Feeling for the pulse. The attitude of Germans to development policy ”, 2020.
12) World Bank: "Poverty and Shared Prosperity 2018. Piecing Together the Poverty Puzzle," 2018.
13) ODI: "Projecting progress. Reaching the SDGs by 2030 ", 2015.
14) Development Initiatives: “Countries being left behind. Tackling uneven progress to meet the SDGs ”, 2018.
15) ODI: "SDG progress. Fragility, crisis and leaving no one behind ", 2018.
16) BMZ: “Further Together / Thinking the Future”, 2020.
17) UNICEF press release: "The three UN organizations UNICEF, FAO and WFP warn of a hunger crisis in the Sahel zone", May 3, 2018.
18) Alejandro Pozo Marín: “Perilous terrain. Humanitarian action at risk in Mali “, Medicins Sans Frontiers, 2017.
19) Uppsala Conflict Data Program, https://ucdp.uu.se/year/2018
20) World Bank: "Pathways for Peace. Inclusive Approaches to Preventing Violent Conflict ”. Washington, DC: World Bank. doi: 10.1596 / 978-1-4648-1162-3, 2018.
21) ODI: "When disasters and conflict collide: Facts and figures", 2016.
22) Actual expenses are lower than commitments.
23) BMZ: Provision of financial resources in the areas of food security, agriculture and rural development. Reporting year 2017, 2019.
24) BMZ: Provision of financial resources in the areas of food security, agriculture and rural development. Reporting year 2017, 2019.
25) Development Initiatives: "Global Nutrition Report 2018", 2018; ActionAid, ACF, CCFD-Terre Solidaire, Oxfam, WHH: “If not now, then when? Will the Ise-Shima Summit put an end to the poor monitoring of G7 food security investments? ", 2016.
26) Written statement by the BMZ dated March 30, 2020.
27) See Valletta Summit on Migration, conference report, available at www.consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/internationalsummit/2015/11/11-12/
28) EU: Treaty of Lisbon, 2007
29) European Court of Auditors: op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/2c11f4a9-1a0a-11e9-8d04-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-147776179
30) Mid-Term Review OECD DAC, OECD: “Germany Mid-term Review, November 7, 2018, Berlin” available at www.oecd.org/dac/peer-reviews.
31) CFS: "Voluntary Guidelines on the Responsible Governance of Tenure (VGGT)", 2012.
32) GPEDC: "Effective private sector engagement through development co-operation", 2018; "DEval Policy Brief 11/2018", 2018.
33) UNCDF: "Blended Finance in the LDCs 2019", 2019.
34) M. Zapf: Crisis in Central Africa: “Our country can feed us”, Welthungerhilfe, January 2020.
- What if Arya had killed Cersei
- Why are games streamed on PS Now
- Is ignorance ever an excuse for evil?
- Do you think all dogs are cute?
- Mathematics needs logic to be formulated
- Marcus Aurelius was killed by his son
- Why are cigarettes and alcohol legal drugs
- Why does my toddler cry every night
- Why is Cognac pronounced Kon Yak
- Which countries and religions do not celebrate Christmas?
- What is a good Indian diet
- Why is survival man's purpose
- How toxic is sugar
- Are Democrats better educated than Republicans
- Which celebrity couples have annoying age differences?
- How to add images in WordPress
- How are square roots of decimal places calculated
- Is there energy in the universe
- How can I be less cumbersome socially
- Indian diet for bodybuilding
- What makes a good English speaker
- When do pay stubs appear on ADP
- What are some of your favorite hobbies
- How is globalization affecting the country?