What is the best treatment for diabetes
Medication for type 2 diabetes
Anyanwagu U, Mamza J, Donnelly R, Idris I. Comparison of cardiovascular and metabolic outcomes in people with type 2 diabetes on insulin versus non-insulin glucose-lowering therapies (GLTs): A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2016; 121: 69-85.
Bolen S, Tseng E, Hutfless S, Segal JB, Suarez-Cuervo C, Berger Z et al. Diabetes Medications for Adults With Type 2 Diabetes: An Update. 04.2016. (AHRQ Comparative Effectiveness Reviews; Volume 173).
German Medical Association (BÄK), National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV), Working Group of Scientific Medical Societies (AWMF). National care guideline: Therapy of type 2 diabetes (S3). AWMF register no .: nvl-001g. 12/2014.
European Medicines Agency (EMA). European Medicines Agency clarifies opinion on pioglitazone and the risk of bladder cancer. 10/21/2011.
Fullerton B, Siebenhofer A, Jeitler K, Horvath K, Semlitsch T, Berghold A et al. Short-acting insulin analogues versus regular human insulin for adult, non-pregnant persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018; (12): CD013228.
Griffin SJ, Leaver JK, Irving GJ. Impact of metformin on cardiovascular disease: a meta-analysis of randomized trials among people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia 2017; 60 (9): 1620-1629.
Kim JY, Yang S, Lee JI, Chang MJ. Cardiovascular Effect of Incretin-Based Therapy in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. PLoS One 2016; 11 (4): e0153502.
Landgraf R, Aberle J, Birkenfeld AL, Gallwitz B, Kellerer M, Klein H et al. Therapy of Type 2 Diabetes. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 2019; 127 (S 01): S73-S92.
Li J, Tong Y, Zhang Y, Tang L, Lv Q, Zhang F et al. Effects on All-cause Mortality and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes by Comparing Insulin With Oral Hypoglycemic Agent Therapy: A Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Clin Ther 2016; 38 (2): 372-386.
Peterson SC, Barry AR. Effect of glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists on all-cause mortality and cardiovascular outcomes: A meta-analysis. Curr Diabetes Rev 2018; 14 (3): 273-279.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside IQWiG. In our methods, we describe in detail how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- Where can I copy a resume template
- Why do vegans avoid meat
- Should naked short selling be illegal
- How do I merge two iTunes accounts
- What do you know about Myanmar
- What if the eczema is left untreated
- What are internet protocols used for?
- Why did Git beat Mercurial
- What is the least popular British food
- What are the most visited Quora Spaces
- Can you sharpen a knife with stones?
- Is the Indian diet healthy?
- Which question bothers you every day
- Eminem still loves his daughter
- What is the belief according to your religion
- How do you boot from a CD
- Why do I get hiccups after eating
- Is RO water acidic
- Are pellet guns really not lethal
- How useful is a webinar for marketing
- Where do British citizens vacation most often?
- Meal replacements are good for weight loss
- How do you emigrate to the Maldives
- How is Stanford's campus culture