Mo is a Scrabble word
Our Scrabble® Help will find words for Scrabble® * and similar word games: Simply enter the letters and generate the words. Optionally, you can also enter a pattern in the Scrabble® Help (see examples for patterns) and various options.
You just want to check whether a word is valid? Then use the dictionary search.
Quick Start Guide Scrabble® Help
- Letters input field: Contains the letters to be sorted
- Pattern input field: Allows you to enter a pattern for the Scrabble® words. You can see the possible special characters below.
- If you use a pattern, you must enter at least one flexible field (point or a number from two to five) in it.
- As soon as something has been entered in the template, it is used consistently.
Information about the pattern
See also: detailed explanation and examples of the patterns
- Letters (a-z, äöü) stand for a field on which this letter is located.
- Period (.): Stands for a free field with no additional options
- "2": Field with double letter value
- “3”: Field with three-fold letter value
- "4": Field with double word value
- "5": Field with a triple word value
The Scrabble® words found do not have to use all fields or letters of the pattern. To the Limit the word length of the results, simply enter the desired number of points. A joker has no letter value, but triggers a double or triple word value if it is in such a field.
Highlighting in the Scrabble® words
Special characters are highlighted in the results of the Scrabble® search.
joker are underlined. If a joker can be used in more than one place, all places are highlighted.
Already in the field lying letters are shown with a light brown background.
Under the tabDisplay options can also Bonus fields highlight. The meanings of the double and triple letter or word values highlighted in color can be found in the legend below the search results. This makes it easier to compare the results quickly.
A second point belowDisplay options aligns the results according to the required pattern so that letters that lie on the same field in the pattern are one below the other.
Scrabble® help example
The letters E and N are already two free spaces on the playing field. One of the fields in between is a special field for double word values. A maximum of 3 letters can be placed in front of the E. There is no more space for a letter after the N. The Scrabble® Help uses at least one of the letters that are already on the playing field (i.e. E or N or both).
SWEEPING is by far the best Scrabble® word in this case. All fields are used here and even the double word value is used. If the N is not used, at least one field must be left free beforehand. Therefore, ABFEG is between the Scrabble® words, but not ABFEGE.
* SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. The rights are outside of the USA and Canada with J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc.
- What is stopping you from being proud
- What does personal appearance mean
- What is the most common unprofitable business model
- How hard is the class at Stanford
- Support Malaysian Muslims Donald Trump
- How rare is a penny from 1952
- What does my hat say in Japanese
- What is the concept of nature
- There are economic awards in BHU
- My SIM card was hacked
- What is there only in Azerbaijan
- Uber drivers make money
- Why do people live in Indonesia
- Which members of BTS can subscribe
- Can you suggest a good keto diet
- Affiliate links are allowed
- How do I make 20 to 2000
- Why has alternative medicine become more popular
- Do you know someone who hates technology
- Why are young people kidnapped?
- Meth smoke rises or falls
- How do psychologists study human behavior
- How mega-churches collect tithe
- Some people are inherently bad people