What is a typical German lunch
In addition to bread for breakfast and dinner, people in Germany traditionally eat meat, vegetables and potatoes as a warm meal at lunchtime. The meat can be, for example, a schnitzel or roast. It comes mainly from pork.
In the past, potatoes were mainly used as Boiled and jacket potatoes. Fried potatoes, mashed potatoes or dumplings are also typical side dishes today, as well as French fries, of course. Rice and spaetzle, i.e. noodles, are also popular.
Classic German Vegetables are cauliflower, beans, cucumber, carrots and peas. Today you can often find tomatoes or broccoli on the plate. Asparagus tastes good in early summer, Brussels sprouts and kale in winter.
Abroad is considered the typical German food bratwurst with sauerkraut and fried potatoes. However, German food has changed a lot over the past 50 years. People who moved to Germany from abroad also brought their dishes with them. Pizza and pasta are just as natural for us today as kebab, gyros or sushi.
The German food is also diverse in sorts of Bread, cheese, sausage and dairy products. Not to forget sweets like cakes, pies and other pastries. The main seasoning is salt and onions, with herbs such as parsley and chives.
- Do birthdays really mean something
- Why is crocin banned
- What is Indian Vegetarian Diet for Men
- What is a sense of nationalism
- Charles Darwin was a doctor
- What skills are required for MLM marketing
- Which supplements are to be taken in order
- What percentage is 40 out of 50
- What is the mineral composition of rocks
- Are you superstitious
- How many English accents are there
- What are some interesting etymological facts
- Can time ever move backwards?
- What are content ideas
- Is Tallinn racist
- How does my dog know that I'm depressed?
- What do Singaporeans think of expats?
- Long term relationship can work
- Can a small business exist with GST
- Which is cheaper to produce energy
- What are our problems of the 21st century
- What is the best browser Chrome or Firefox
- Can you imagine a world without money
- Can science explain the secrets of life?
- Is Chinese food authentic in American restaurants
- What does an airport scanner see
- Does the interest rate extension work in Facebook ads
- What are you going to choose passion or skills
- How do homeless shelters help the community
- What kind of healthy food do you eat
- Are there any indications of life on Mars
- Should we promote Quora
- What is the best domain registration service