I am a correct grammar object
Many verbs can have other additions in addition to the subject. Some need such additions to make a meaningful sentence. These additions are called objects. This can be living beings, objects or facts.
In German, many verbs require an object in the accusative. If the accusative object has an article, it has one of the following forms:
|neutral||to be there|
The accusative object answers the question "Who?" Or "What?" (whom for people and What for objects).
Some verbs that require an accusative object are: eat, drink, take, look,know, do, love, call, visit, inspect, ...
Grammatical terms in German:
the object: The object describes a living being, an object or a fact that is the goal of an action or an event. The object is also called sentence completion. It's mostly a noun or a pronoun.
A noun can have different functions in a sentence. For example, it can be a subject or an object. Depending on the function of the noun, its form can change. The best way to recognize a change, however, is the shape of the article. In German one distinguishes four different forms or categories, which one also does cases or case is called.
One of these cases is the accusative.
the accusative: Most objects are in the accusative. The articles have the following forms: the / an, the / an, the / an, the / -.
- Like Asian, Asian Americans are second generation
- Who uses ggplot2
- Why are windows still made of glass?
- What weaknesses does Macbeth have in Macbeth
- Why is Malaysia's currency so low
- How would I describe a calm person
- What is the capital of Kuala Lumpur
- Which business should I start online 1
- Adam DAngelo is a Jew
- What are the best unique board games
- What is Joe Biden famous for?
- What is Donald Trump's impeachment
- How do we test for pancreatic cancer
- How much do you earn
- How important is punctuation in the Korean language
- Vitamin C is anti-aging
- A fool knows he's a fool
- Which rivers flow into the Mississippi
- How are ounces measured without a scale
- When did the players go into hiding in netball?
- Are Jungkook Jimin gay
- What is 1 3 6 2
- How safe is Bogota
- Shakes help us lose weight
- An eating disorder can be diagnosed
- How many miles are 176 kilometers
- What is the dimension of the point
- How does amoeba multiply
- What is the highest paid shipping company
- How does a central vacuum cleaner work
- What if Greece defaults?
- What career requires manipulating other people
- What are the dark sides of Thailand
- Which country does Singapore own