Why is the Bible moral
1 Corinthians 15:33 / ESV
Do not let yourself be seduced! Bad chatter spoils good morals.
2 Timothy 2:15 / LUT
Make an effort to show yourself to God as a righteous and blameless worker, who rightly shares the word of truth.
Proverbs 22: 6 / ESV
As one gets used to a boy, he does not let go of it when he gets old.
Romans 13: 8-10 / LUT
Do not owe nothing to anyone but love one another; for whoever loves another has fulfilled the law. For what is said there: "You shall not commit adultery; you shall not kill; you shall not steal; you shall not give false testimony; you shall not lust," and if there is another commandment, this is summarized in these words: "You shall love your next like yourself." Because love does no harm to the neighbor. So now love is the fulfillment of the law.
Matthew 7:12 / NIV
Now whatever you want people to do to you, you do that to them too. That is the law and the prophets.
2 Timothy 3:16 / ESV
For all scripture, inspired by God, is useful for teaching, for punishment, for improvement, for chastisement in righteousness,
1 Timothy 6:10 / ESV
For avarice is a root of all evil; quite a few longed for that and went astray in their faith and caused themselves a lot of pain.
Ephesians 6: 4 / ESV
And fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but raise them in admonition to the Lord.
Proverbs 12: 1 / LUT
Those who like to be punished will become wise; but whoever wants to be unpunished remains a fool.
James 1: 22-25 / ESV
But be the doer of the word and not the listener alone, whereby you deceive yourselves. Because someone like this is a listener of the word and not a perpetrator, he is like a man who looks at his physical face in the mirror. Because after looking at himself, he goes away and forgets from the hour how it was designed. But whoever sees through the perfect law of freedom and persists in it and is not a forgetful listener but a doer, he will be happy in his deed.
Revelation 21: 8 / LUT
But the despaired and the unbelievers and the horrible and the murderers and fornicators and magicians and idols and all liars, whose part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone; that is the other death.
Romans 13: 1 / LUT
Everyone is subject to the authorities that have power over him. For there is no government without from God; but where there is authority, it is ordained by God.
Proverbs 11: 9 / LUT
At the mouth of the hypocrite, his neighbor is corrupted; but the righteous notice and are redeemed.
Proverbs 6: 23-25 / LUT
For the commandment is a lamp and the law is a light, and the punishment of discipline is a way of life, so that you may be saved from the wicked woman, from the smooth tongue of strangers. Don't let her beauty lust after you in your heart and don't get caught in her eyelids.
1 Corinthians 2:13 / ESV
whatever we speak, not with words that human wisdom can teach, but with words that the Holy Spirit teaches, and judge spiritual things spiritually.
Ecclesiastes 9: 5 / LUT
For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, they no longer have any wages, because their memory is forgotten,
Proverbs 23: 29-35 / LUT
Where is pain where is sorrow where is quarrel? where is complaining? where are wounds without a cause? where are cloudy eyes? Where you come and lie with wine, to drink what is poured. Don't look at the wine because it is so red and looks so beautiful in the glass. It comes in smoothly; but afterwards it bites like a snake and stings like an otter. So your eyes will look to other women, and your heart will speak wrong things, and you will be like one who sleeps in the middle of the sea, and like one sleeps on the mast. "They hit me but it doesn't hurt; they knock me but I don't feel it. When do I want to wake up to do it more?"
- Are other people's intuition better
- How deep are moon craters
- Why are lawyers viewed as shabby?
- What inspires you to go on living every day
- What is the meaning of walls
- How many Vietnam veterans are left
- Can a narcissist be obsessed with someone
- Sirius was a good godfather
- How much does a lakh cost
- Use MySQL to extract automated emails
- Is the Chinese civilization Egyptian?
- Is Putrajaya Kuala Lumpur worth seeing
- Is cold email spam
- What does Medium think of Quora blogs
- What is buyback of shares 2
- Is China more authoritarian or totalitarian
- Which health signs should you never ignore?
- I will make a lot of money selling samosa
- What is the point of existence
- What is the most successful healthcare marketing campaign
- Can I drop CA and pursue ACCA
- What does it mean to be Malaysian
- Where can you join a gang?
- Is it possible to be completely brave?
- How does Expedia compensate its affiliates
- Which is the best cleaning company
- How does the earth have gravity
- Gives you WordPress a domain name
- How can you always stay happy
- Why can a dead cell grow quickly
- Why do people like to write text
- If 0 999999744 equals 1
- Includes digital marketing travel
- Is diabetes a deadly disease