What is full employment in the US context
Translation for "full employment" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
They even want to have until 2010 full employment to reach.
The aim is to create a functioning European social model with approximate full employment.
The objective is the creation of a functioning European social model with something approaching full employment.
full employment is finally possible again.
From the goal full employment there is no talk.
Secondly: full employment for us means quality of jobs.
Thank you for your thoughtful April 24 letter on full employment...
The realization of the full employment will also require long-term national economic planning.
The realization of full employment so will require long-term national economic planning.
As long as relative full employment is maintained, people don't complain.
So long as reasonably full employment is maintained, people will not complain.
The main goal is to create full employment of the existing workforce.
The primary objective is to provide full employment of available labor resources.
full employment is one of the overarching goals of EU employment and social policy.
Full employment must constitute a fundamental aim for EU economic and social policy.
If you want that, you have to meet the goals of competitiveness, social security and full employment settle on the same level.
If this is what we want, we have to put the objectives of competitiveness, social security and full employment on a par with each other.
The full employment in technicians, engineers and executives has increased.
Full employment in engineering and in technical and managerial occupations has increased.
The absolutely most important factors for the future fulfillment of our commitments are economic growth and full employment.
The absolutely most important thing if we are to meet our commitments in the future is that we obtain growth and full employment.
Frankly, they make me full employment and twenty million jobs in Europe more satisfied than aid.
I can say quite frankly that I would prefer to have the satisfaction of full employment and twenty million jobs in Europe than full subsidization.
It strives full employment and the development of human skills.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 1200. Exactly: 1200. Elapsed time: 124 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What's on your pc
- What do you think of money
- Why is the US dollar so high
- Why do we celebrate 21st birthdays
- What would happen if I had super powers
- What are management interview questions
- What do Americans think of Canadians?
- How does a startup find target groups
- Is black nationalism racist
- Is it important to fall in love?
- How common are Ancestry DNA tests failing
- What are 8 Interesting Facts About You
- What does Matlab do better than Python
- Boris Johnson is a coward
- Encourages Quora to group think
- Why were cigarettes invented 1
- What is Vietnam famous for
- Who are all the Hokages
- Why is the Facebook Ads platform so flawed
- How do I market conference rooms
- What do you hate most about technology?
- Which are the free product management tools
- Where can someone learn MS Excel
- What happened to Dan Ingall's small talk interpreters