How obesity can cause a heart attack
This is how obesity occurs
With the increase in body weight, the body fat accumulates in different places. Some people tend to start on their thighs. Others put on weight around the middle of the body. There are essentially two types of fat distribution: pear and apple.
The pear type
The pear type common in women (gynoid or peripheral fat distribution) is characterized by increased fat deposits on the hips, thighs and buttocks. This type of fat accumulation is less dangerous for health than the apple-type fat distribution that predominates in many overweight men. Nevertheless, you should pay attention to a body weight in the normal range. This form of fat distribution is typically female, but men can also have such a gynoid fat distribution.
The apple type
In the so-called android fat distribution, which can often be observed in men, the fat accumulates increasingly around the middle of the body, i.e. in the abdominal area. This fat distribution pattern is also called visceral or abdominal fat distribution and trunk obesity. Body fat is not stored directly under the skin (subcutaneous), but around the organs (intra-abdominal). A body fat distribution according to this pattern is associated with an increased risk of accompanying and secondary diseases (e.g. cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes mellitus). The risk of concomitant diseases is also increased if the BMI is in the normal range, but the fatty tissue is primarily located in the abdominal area. Women can also gain body weight according to this fat distribution pattern and have an android fat distribution.
- How do I use CSS in HTML
- Is it okay to follow the passion
- What is your identity
- Why and how are we here
- What a great business it is that nobody starts
- Is information overload real
- Are children smarter these days
- How are Israelis treated in the US?
- What diet does a bodybuilder follow
- What is the best cloud management service
- Jesus forgives atheists
- When did the Roman emperors stop wearing wreaths?
- Why are you applying for this internship
- Why does RBC have no DNA
- Are there elephant cemeteries
- Is Bertrand Russell overrated
- What is Mitochondrial DNA Function
- Why do you love marketing
- Where was the vacuum cleaner invented?
- Might dogs drink soda
- What is nanometer
- What does a Navy SEAL actually do
- How many votes does Maine have
- Why do teachers complain so much
- What is the definition of 1 volt
- What is the best Christmas present
- How can matched betting work?
- What makes someone weak
- Why don't schools teach nutrition and diet
- How Much Can I Drink Jeera Water
- How are spies treated by other countries?
- If x 10 what is x
- How to code a video game
- How do bad eating habits affect health